Behold the delicious Golden Goose. Conceived and crafted by Andrew Fletcher, Operations & Creative Beverage Director of private members club Dea Fortuna.
A gorgeous cocktail topped with edible flowers and flakes of gold, and served in a slender coupette to our VIP guests at the Stefano Ricci boutique in Vancouver’s ‘Luxury Zone.’
With a base of fresh pressed lime, followed by Yin Zhen syrup created with Pai Mu Tan tea from the Fujian Province. Highly prized for its health benefits and richness in vitamins, Fletcher procured the perfect loose tea obtained from the TWG Tea Salon on West Georgia Street under the guidance from Lukas Cervenka, Salon Manager & Tea Sommelier.
The smooth crisp flavour of the Golden Goose originates with especially batched for this Dea Fortuna event – an unreleased Octavia ‘Apple Pie’ Flavoured Vodka.
Six-times distilled to create a perfect balance; it is completely free of additives, including sugar and glycerin.
1 oz Vanilla Essence / 1 oz. Edible Flowers / .25 oz Fresh Pressed Lime / 1.0 oz Yin Zhen Syrup / 1.5 oz Octavia Apple Vodka
This light and sparkling version of the Tequila Sunrise is pure west coast.
Our second drink of the evening was also conceived and crafted by Andrew Fletcher.
This cocktail is already a must-mix for any get-together’s on the terrace this summer.
Add the raspberry puree to a Collins glass, followed by the fresh pressed apple juice.
Add the magnificent Clase Azul Plata. This ultra-premium spirit is made from organic agave and aged to perfection.
Stir until blended. Top with soda and garnish with a slice of dehydrated apple.
The final drink is 10 ounces of pure sunshine and packed with Vitamin C!
2 oz Raspberry Puree / 4 oz Freshly Pressed Apple Juice / 3 oz Soda 1 Slice Dehydrated Apple / 1 oz Clase Azul Plata
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Communications, publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, and multiple digital lifestyle blogs. She is a content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist in the luxury lifestyle niche. She is a regular content contributor to Retail-Insider and has a vast freelance portfolio including Boulevard English & Chinese editions, Indulge, and Montecristo Magazine. When not attending high-profile events in Vancouver's 'Luxury Zone’ or on assignment abroad, she is honing her plant-based cooking skills and caring for her rescues. email@example.com
- ☆ Folio.YVR Friends2020.10.09Folio.YVR Friends: HBC’s ‘The Room’ Relaunches with Cool Concept & Sparkling Style
- ☆ Issue #11 - February 20202020.03.06FolioYVR Issue #11: Ladurée by Matthew Kenney is a Vegan Pastry Paradise
- ☆ Issue #11 - February 20202020.03.06FolioYVR Issue #11: Elegant Getaway to LA’s Beverly Wilshire
- ☆ Issue #11 - February 20202020.03.03FolioYVR Issue #11: Cameron Silver, Legendary Vintage Curator