It is almost 5 pm at the launch of the GRAFF and Patek Philippe joint boutique on West Georgia in Vancouver’s Luxury Zone. The sky is dark and rainy. Not the most elevated atmosphere outside but inside the mood is lively. Champagne and canapés abound, the air is fragrant from the immense floral display, and VIP guests are chatting with Jean-Christophe Bédos, President and CEO at Birks Group Inc.
It is barely two months since the EcoLuxLuv announcement of the upcoming launch, and the interiors are stunning and to all appear flawless. Jean-Christophe whispers that there are ‘still a few completions that need to be finalized’ but none of the guests noticed.
If you are curious as to how this gorgeous new joint-boutique appears without all the party-goers, you will need to pop-in and look for yourself, the next time you are in the neighbourhood. The street address is 1014 West Georgia.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Communications, publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, and multiple digital lifestyle blogs. She is a content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist in the luxury lifestyle niche. She is a regular content contributor to Retail-Insider and has a vast freelance portfolio including Boulevard English & Chinese editions, Indulge, and Montecristo Magazine. When not attending high-profile events in Vancouver's 'Luxury Zone’ or on assignment abroad, she is honing her plant-based cooking skills and caring for her rescues. email@example.com
- FoF ☆ Fashion & Lifestyle2021.06.16Christopher Bates: Germany’s Breuninger Welcomes Canadian Design Icon
- FoF ☆ Design & Decor2021.05.06Folio.YVR Friends / Maison Birks x Melissa Andre: An Engagement Collab Worth Checking Out
- ☆ Folio.YVR Friends2021.05.03Folio.YVR Friends / Making a Legend: The Legacy of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Published
- ☆ Folio.YVR Friends2021.04.04Folio.YVR Friends: LVMH Launches the 2021 Objets Nomades in Hong Kong