With seven dining options available at the Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, we found ourselves gravitating daily towards Aramara Restaurant. The ocean views were so inviting and the menu so easily veganized.
Meaning ‘sacred place by the ocean’ in native Huichol, Aramara combines contemporary Asian cooking techniques with the freshest ingredients from the fragrant earth surrounding Punta Mita and the neighbouring lands.
Born in Guadalajara, Chef Esther Sanchez studied at the Culinary and Gastronomy Institute of Mexico and spent time working in top restaurants in Spain before joining the Four Seasons team, first in Houston, Texas, and by 2008, back in Mexico at Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita.
Sitting at our departure gate, the temptation was strong to sneak back for one last taste of Mexico.
The lingering memory of the taste and texture of the Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Apple & Lemongrass Mojo, was powerful.
Vegan stir-fried quinoa and crispy tofu with bok choy, Chipotle BBQ sauce, carrots, bean sprouts, and red cabbage. Crunchy exterior and soft creamy inside.
Crispy tofu with Vietnamese slaw, hot and sour tamarind sauce, with nibbles of pineapple. A flavour punch with heat.
The most delectable candied eggplant with sugarcane jelly, citrus reduction, and fresh ginger.
Four Seasons Punta Mita is a gated resort, accessible with AeroMexico, within a 400-acres of a nature reserve on a private peninsula overlooking Bahia de Banderas.
Blanketed with lush greenery nestled beside the white sands of the Riviera Nayarit?s coast in the heart of Mexico.
If you haven’t booked your next oasis immersion, we suggest an extended stay at this pet-friendly resort with splashing surf, and a neverending supply of 40+ SPF.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Communications, publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, and multiple digital lifestyle blogs. She is a content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist in the luxury lifestyle niche. She is a regular content contributor to Retail-Insider and has a vast freelance portfolio including Boulevard English & Chinese editions, Indulge, and Montecristo Magazine. When not attending high-profile events in Vancouver's 'Luxury Zone’ or on assignment abroad, she is honing her plant-based cooking skills and caring for her rescues. [email protected]
- FoF ☆ Culinary, Wine, Spirits2023.03.23It’s What’s For Brunch: Wildlight Kitchen + Bar in West Point Grey
- ☆ Issue #17 - Jan/Feb 20232023.03.13Luxury Vegan Travel: Ethos Vegan Suites in Santorini
- ☆ Issue #17 - Jan/Feb 20232023.03.12Lady Dior #7: Celebrating Luxury Design Visionaries
- ☆ Issue #17 - Jan/Feb 20232023.03.11Goodwood: Celebrating 20-Years of Rolls-Royce Excellence