With seven dining options available at the Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, we found ourselves gravitating daily towards Aramara Restaurant. The ocean views were so inviting and the menu so easily veganized.
Meaning ‘sacred place by the ocean’ in native Huichol, Aramara combines contemporary Asian cooking techniques with the freshest ingredients from the fragrant earth surrounding Punta Mita and the neighbouring lands.
Born in Guadalajara, Chef Esther Sanchez studied at the Culinary and Gastronomy Institute of Mexico and spent time working in top restaurants in Spain before joining the Four Seasons team, first in Houston, Texas, and by 2008, back in Mexico at Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita.
Sitting at our departure gate, the temptation was strong to sneak back for one last taste of Mexico.
The lingering memory of the taste and texture of the Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Apple & Lemongrass Mojo, was powerful.
Vegan stir-fried quinoa and crispy tofu with bok choy, Chipotle BBQ sauce, carrots, bean sprouts, and red cabbage. Crunchy exterior and soft creamy inside.
Crispy tofu with Vietnamese slaw, hot and sour tamarind sauce, with nibbles of pineapple. A flavour punch with heat.
The most delectable candied eggplant with sugarcane jelly, citrus reduction, and fresh ginger.
Four Seasons Punta Mita is a gated resort, accessible with AeroMexico, within a 400-acres of a nature reserve on a private peninsula overlooking Bahia de Banderas.
Blanketed with lush greenery nestled beside the white sands of the Riviera Nayarit?s coast in the heart of Mexico.
If you haven’t booked your next oasis immersion, we suggest an extended stay at this pet-friendly resort with splashing surf, and a neverending supply of 40+ SPF.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at email@example.com.
- FoF ☆ Charity & PhilanthropySeptember 28, 202341st Edition of Splash Art Auction Announced with New Fashion Moment Addition by Holt Renfrew
- FoF ☆ Fashion & LifestyleSeptember 26, 2023OMEGA Commandeers Beach House Restaurant for Seamaster Family Launch [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ VIP EventsSeptember 25, 2023Art Rapture Presents ‘The Throwback’ at Ironworks with Andy Dixon, Ola Volo & Rembrandt [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ VIP EventsSeptember 19, 2023Bootleggers Cocktails Brings 1st Drone Show to Vancouver [PHOTOS]