In just a few years, Dr. Christopher Pavlou has become one of Vancouver’s leading aesthetics doctors, due in no small part by continually updating his practice to include the latest advances in medical aesthetics and medical grade skincare products. He also travels the world as an invited guest speaker, trains in new treatments and technologies, and endeavours to bring the most up-to-date treatments to his patients in Vancouver.
When planning to launch Skin Technique, Dr. Pavlou wanted to create a space where both patients and staff would enjoy coming to. An environment that was both inspiring and aesthetically beautiful.
“It was my vision to create a space where the importance of feeling beautiful exceeded the desire to look beautiful.” — Dr. Christopher Pavlou
He worked closely with a local design company to ensure all the elements of his vision were incorporated in the final design and in December 2017, the chic and sophisticated Skin Technique opened and greeted its first patients.
On the outside, the Yaletown neighbourhood surrounding Skin Technique is thriving with award-winning culinary experiences, trendy fashion boutiques, and a cool coffee culture. Dr. Pavlou and his team offer a luxury clinic experience in a beautifully designed space, just steps from the city’s trendiest spots.
On the inside, the clinic’s interiors are a crisp white with gold accents, and an array of vibrant green succulents and skin product packaging provide pops of colour. High ceilings, exposed white-washed brick, and recessed lighting lend to a light airiness that continues from the guest lounge through to the treatment rooms.
Dr. Pavlou has utilized the emerging trends in digital marketing and social media to reach by being chosen by Vancouverites as Best Local Influencer in the annual ‘Best of’ awards in The Georgia Straight.
Recently, Skin Technique acquired a cutting-edge body contouring and sculpting machine, the Emsculpt. This ground-breaking treatment delivers the equivalent of 20,000 sit-ups in 20 minutes. This transformational, non-surgical body contouring treatment is just one of many that were demonstrated at a recent event hosted at the clinic.
“I’m pleased to now offer the Emsculpt at our Vancouver clinic, Skin Technique. This pioneering technology was showcased at the IMCAS World Congress I recently attended in Paris, France, and has gained media attention globally due to the remarkable results of the treatment. It’s my mission to bring the most innovative, top-rated techniques and services to my patients in Vancouver,” said Dr. Christopher Pavlou.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at email@example.com.
- EcoLuxLifestyle: Shopping SustainablySeptember 12, 2022EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Main Street: Five Feel-Good Shopping Experiences
- EcoLuxLifestyle: Health & WellnessAugust 15, 2022EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Mushrooms: Five Businesses in BC Touting Fungi Alternatives
- EcoLuxLifestyle: EventsAugust 8, 2022EcoLux☆Lifestyle: The Formidable Diner En Blanc is Back! #HiatusCancelled
- EcoLuxLifestyle: GetAwaysJuly 3, 2022EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Celebrating 20 Years! Enjoy a Staycation at OPUS Boutique Hotel in Yaletown