Legacy luxury brand Maison Birks has released a captivating seasonal collection that harnesses the power of our hearts and encourages all to Dare to Dream.
The heart of the beautiful historic Maison Birks location, at the corner of West Hastings and Granville Street, is beating with joy. Just in time for the holidays, we present our favourite pieces from the Dare to Dream collection, just in time for gifting to the one you love.
The pieces feature an elaborate grillwork motif, layered with other textures and featuring white gold, 18-karat yellow gold, and 18-karat rose gold. Recalling the architectural detail of Henry Birks‘ first boutique in Montreal and pays tribute to one man’s dream that has become a beloved national gem. It is a shape with open space for dreams. The graceful curves of these rings, earrings, and necklaces remind us to give shape to our dreams.
Three-Ring Tricolour Pendant
A trio of rings pendant in sterling silver and 18-karat yellow and rose gold dangling from a rolo 30″ chain. In the center, a 4.4 mm wide sterling silver ring, a 4.7 mm wide ring in 18-karat rose gold with a close-up detail and a 4.2 mm wide ring in 18-karat yellow gold with the classic pattern. The chain can be worn at full length of 18” or set to another position with shortening rings of 15”, 16”, or 17”. ($1,350)
White Enamel Yellow Gold Stacked Ring
Enclosed in a loop of gold, the pristine white enamel layer crowns the ring stack. This ring features the intricate signature meshwork that echoes Canada’s natural landscapes. Sealed with a solid band of yellow gold, the three parts become one as if united in a deeply intimate connection. Measuring 22.06 mm in diameter on the outside and 9.95 mm wide, this ensemble ring has a thickness of 2.3 mm. ($3,500)
Diamond Tri-Gold Ring
This stacked ring features three colours of 18-karat gold. Yellow gold holds the collection’s signature latticed motif. A solid rose gold band symbolizes heartfelt connections. The bold loop of white gold stands for your commitments to make your dreams a reality. In the centre, a 0.29-carat ring of glimmering diamonds. This ring measures 10.50 mm wide and 21.04 mm in diameter on the outside, 1.80 mm thick. ($4,500)
White Gold Diamond Stacked Earrings
These diamond stacked earrings in 18-karat white gold are set with a delicate row of glimmering diamonds (0.30-carat). These earrings have an outside diameter of 15.15 mm and are sealed in by two white gold bands for a width of 8.1 mm. Graceful and lightweight at a mere 1.6 mm thick, their stunning craftsmanship is also a never-ending source of aspiration. ($4,500)
Snowstorm Diamond Earrings in White Gold
While not part of the Dare to Dream collection, these Snowstorm Diamond Earrings have stolen our imagination! Inspired by the icy beauty of Canadian winters, these 2.15-carat diamond earrings are crafted in 18-karat white gold. 19 mm x 13.2 mm. ($12,000)
White Gold Cluster Diamond Necklace
Also, from the Birk’s Snowflake collection, an elegant diamond pendant on an 18” chain. Diamond carat weight: 0.46-carat. ($2,500)
This season’s collection by Maison Birks pays homage to the treasured connections in your life, to loved ones and to dreams. There is something otherworldly about the delicate and graceful curves of the pieces. They inspire the wearer to build a connection with dreaming, something hopeful and fulfilling.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Communications, publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, and multiple digital lifestyle blogs. She is a content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist in the luxury lifestyle niche. She is a regular content contributor to Retail-Insider and has a vast freelance portfolio including Boulevard English & Chinese editions, Indulge, and Montecristo Magazine. When not attending high-profile events in Vancouver's 'Luxury Zone’ or on assignment abroad, she is honing her plant-based cooking skills and caring for her rescues. email@example.com
- FoF ☆ Fashion & Lifestyle2021.06.16Christopher Bates: Germany’s Breuninger Welcomes Canadian Design Icon
- FoF ☆ Design & Decor2021.05.06Folio.YVR Friends / Maison Birks x Melissa Andre: An Engagement Collab Worth Checking Out
- ☆ Folio.YVR Friends2021.05.03Folio.YVR Friends / Making a Legend: The Legacy of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Published
- ☆ Folio.YVR Friends2021.04.04Folio.YVR Friends: LVMH Launches the 2021 Objets Nomades in Hong Kong