Legacy luxury brand Maison Birks has released a captivating seasonal collection that harnesses the power of our hearts and encourages all to Dare to Dream.
The heart of the beautiful historic Maison Birks location, at the corner of West Hastings and Granville Street, is beating with joy. Just in time for the holidays, we present our favourite pieces from the Dare to Dream collection, just in time for gifting to the one you love.
The pieces feature an elaborate grillwork motif, layered with other textures and featuring white gold, 18-karat yellow gold, and 18-karat rose gold. Recalling the architectural detail of Henry Birks‘ first boutique in Montreal and pays tribute to one man’s dream that has become a beloved national gem. It is a shape with open space for dreams. The graceful curves of these rings, earrings, and necklaces remind us to give shape to our dreams.
Three-Ring Tricolour Pendant
A trio of rings pendant in sterling silver and 18-karat yellow and rose gold dangling from a rolo 30″ chain. In the center, a 4.4 mm wide sterling silver ring, a 4.7 mm wide ring in 18-karat rose gold with a close-up detail and a 4.2 mm wide ring in 18-karat yellow gold with the classic pattern. The chain can be worn at full length of 18” or set to another position with shortening rings of 15”, 16”, or 17”. ($1,350)
White Enamel Yellow Gold Stacked Ring
Enclosed in a loop of gold, the pristine white enamel layer crowns the ring stack. This ring features the intricate signature meshwork that echoes Canada’s natural landscapes. Sealed with a solid band of yellow gold, the three parts become one as if united in a deeply intimate connection. Measuring 22.06 mm in diameter on the outside and 9.95 mm wide, this ensemble ring has a thickness of 2.3 mm. ($3,500)
Diamond Tri-Gold Ring
This stacked ring features three colours of 18-karat gold. Yellow gold holds the collection’s signature latticed motif. A solid rose gold band symbolizes heartfelt connections. The bold loop of white gold stands for your commitments to make your dreams a reality. In the centre, a 0.29-carat ring of glimmering diamonds. This ring measures 10.50 mm wide and 21.04 mm in diameter on the outside, 1.80 mm thick. ($4,500)
White Gold Diamond Stacked Earrings
These diamond stacked earrings in 18-karat white gold are set with a delicate row of glimmering diamonds (0.30-carat). These earrings have an outside diameter of 15.15 mm and are sealed in by two white gold bands for a width of 8.1 mm. Graceful and lightweight at a mere 1.6 mm thick, their stunning craftsmanship is also a never-ending source of aspiration. ($4,500)
Snowstorm Diamond Earrings in White Gold
While not part of the Dare to Dream collection, these Snowstorm Diamond Earrings have stolen our imagination! Inspired by the icy beauty of Canadian winters, these 2.15-carat diamond earrings are crafted in 18-karat white gold. 19 mm x 13.2 mm. ($12,000)
White Gold Cluster Diamond Necklace
Also, from the Birk’s Snowflake collection, an elegant diamond pendant on an 18” chain. Diamond carat weight: 0.46-carat. ($2,500)
This season’s collection by Maison Birks pays homage to the treasured connections in your life, to loved ones and to dreams. There is something otherworldly about the delicate and graceful curves of the pieces. They inspire the wearer to build a connection with dreaming, something hopeful and fulfilling.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at [email protected].
- FoF ☆ Design & DecorNovember 29, 2023Fairmont Pacific Rim Launches Wedding & Gala Design Studio
- FoF ☆ Travel & AdventureNovember 26, 2023Are You Ready to ‘Stay in Style’ with Fairmont Pacific Rim x Dior?
- FoF ☆ Charity & PhilanthropyNovember 23, 2023Young Elite Vancouver 7th Annual Gala Celebration [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ Health & WellnessNovember 15, 2023Fairmont Pacific Rim Launches ‘The Nordic Spa’ Wellness Retreat with Thermal Spa