While they are adored for their sophisticated finish and unique result, matte lipsticks tend to dry out lips. Enter Maison Guerlain and their new matte lipsticks with a gentler side. KISSKISS TENDER MATTE is a new collection of 15-shades, that Olivier Echaudemaison, Guerlain Creative Director of Makeup, has been inspired to create with an array of delicate colours.
Inspired Formula for KISSKISS Tender Matte
With three active ingredients – hyaluronic acid, shea butter, and rose petal extract – this range covers lips in luscious shades while feeling very light. Well known for its soothing and nourishing properties, shea butter is paired with rose petal extract and serves up an extra dose of tenderness for 16-hours of lasting comfort. Add to that hyaluronic acid and lips are left smooth and plumped. The secret behind its luminous matte finish? Mattifying powder encapsulated in shea butter that glides on to the mouth with sensuality for a tender, blurry matte look like no other.
Lucky Numbers & Chinese Numerology
Each shade has been assigned a lucky number which holds special significance according to Chinese numerology. From nude to rosewood, pink to coral and red, each pigment used in this new palette of 15-shades rivals the others for the most delicateness, finesse and tenderness. Revealed through the prism of a luminous matte finish, the colours form a complete harmony that is neither too bright nor too dull. Just simply elegant. Perfect for accentuating any makeup look.
Emblematic Talisman Captures Attention
Created by the French designer Hervé Van Der Straeten in 2005, the KISSKISS curved design has not aged a day. Timeless character and in glossy blackness, this tube is sensual and wonderful to hold in the palm of your hand.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Communications, publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, and multiple digital lifestyle blogs. She is a content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist in the luxury lifestyle niche. She is a regular content contributor to Retail-Insider and has a vast freelance portfolio including Boulevard English & Chinese editions, Indulge, and Montecristo Magazine. When not attending high-profile events in Vancouver's 'Luxury Zone’ or on assignment abroad, she is honing her plant-based cooking skills and caring for her rescues. firstname.lastname@example.org
- ☆ Folio.YVR Friends2021.08.03FolioYVR Friends: Rolls-Royce Launches IRL the New Ghost
- ☆ Folio.YVR Friends2021.08.03Folio.YVR Friends: The Magic of Mendoza’s Susana Balbo Wines
- FoF ☆ Fashion & Lifestyle2021.06.16Christopher Bates: Germany’s Breuninger Welcomes Canadian Design Icon
- FoF ☆ Design & Decor2021.05.06Folio.YVR Friends / Maison Birks x Melissa Andre: An Engagement Collab Worth Checking Out