The historic city of Prague is renowned for its moodiness, elegance, and luxury accommodations. The award-winning Emblem Hotel is within walking distance to everything, is just one hallmark of a truly great hotel. The esteemed experts of Luxury Lifestyle Awards are happy to confirm that The Emblem Hotel, this year’s winner in the category of The Best Luxury Hotel in the Czech Republic, is just the place to seek booking advance for under these criteria.
A guest’s memorable journey to The Emblem Hotel, located just off the Old Town Square, starts with a greeting by one of the Living Room Hosts. Offering a luxurious and spacious living room, a refreshing beverage, and check-in via a customized tablet system, the winning hotel quickly and clearly shows its characteristics. The hotel as its own technology company, Mews Systems, to pioneer a state-of-the-art product in order to change the way they interact with guests completely.
A Night of Great Rest
All the rooms have been designed as cozy bedrooms — smaller, yet tastefully put together in a way that makes any traveller feel at ease, especially when enveloped in the communal atmosphere of a traditional home. Each room offers the luxury of a home-away-from-home, which is so rarely found at a hotel. Realizing that homes also usually have more space, designers created The M Lounge to be the Living Room — the perfect place for guests to hang out and use however they like. The M Lounge is open every day from 8:00 am to midnight with complimentary coffee, tea, juices, water, and daily international newspapers. Down there guests can relax, grab a drink, watch a movie, play games, or even set up an office space.
Personalized Itinerary Service
Another outstanding feature of the hotel is its Personal Itinerary Service. Prior to arrival, each guest gets an email with a quick survey about what they want from their time in Prague (go clubbing, sightseeing, have a gourmet tour, etc.). Upon check-in, they receive a personalized itinerary with recommended restaurants, attractions, and events, created just for them. And even those, who did nott take the survey, are covered: every morning the guests receive a Daily Email with various guides and city maps. The Emblem’s team also invites everyone to join them every day from 6:00 to 8:00 pm for Emblem Hours with complimentary wine and snacks, and guests are free to come to grab a drink and chat with the staff or each other.
A Spa with 180 Degree Views
For total relaxation after exploring fascinating Prague, guests are welcome to visit The M Spa, located on the top floor of the hotel. The spa offers several treatment rooms with a wide range of treatments, a 24-hour fitness facility, a wellness center with a sauna and a steam room, a relaxation room and a Jacuzzi —out on a beautiful rooftop terrace with breathtaking views of Prague Castle and the city.
For the Love of Art
Another great and unique feature The Emblem Hotel offers is its collaboration with the ARE Organization in Prague. Cooperation between the hotel’s team and a group of Prague curators gave birth to an entirely unique experience called contemporary Art Walks. Guests choose a tour that suits them best, and one of Prague’s curators guides them around the galleries.The Emblem’s collaboration with ARE also includes their growing Art Library downstairs in The M Lounge and hosting a number of artists, curators, and creatives from around the world. The hotel’s team has also gathered an extensive personal contemporary art collection, named The Emblem Collection. Their current showpieces include works from both local and international artists.
For those who yearn to steep themselves in the richness of art and history, The Emblem Hotel in Prague, is a hide-away with a unique spirit and understanding on how to feed your senses.
- Luxury Lifestyle Awards is one of the world’s most recognized and respected brands, providing assurance of the highest quality, and representing pioneering excellence and innovation. As media partners, Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine is proud to be chosen to share the stories of worldwide winners who have excelled in their categories. In its 12th year, the Luxury Lifestyle Awards continue to seek and reward brands for reaching the pinnacle of and providing a luxury brand experience to those who appreciate the finest things in life.
- ☆ Luxury Lifestyle Awards2021.04.13Folio.YVR Friends: Award-winning Windross Farm Golf Course NZ
- ☆ Luxury Lifestyle Awards2021.04.07Folio.YVR Friends: Relax in Greece at the Award-winning More Meni Boutique Hotel
- ☆ Luxury Lifestyle Awards2021.03.30Folio.YVR Friends: Escape to the Sofitel Singapore on Sentosa Island
- ☆ Luxury Lifestyle Awards2021.03.23Folio.YVR Friends: Kaprun Edition – Gem in the Austrian Alps