With BC’s current gathering and event restrictions ongoing, it can be difficult to celebrate special moments in the same way. To help couples looking for safe and compliant options, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts in Vancouver offer a number of socially distanced wedding packages that make saying ‘I Do’ the only thing the bride and groom need to think about.
The Fairmont Pacific Rim – Intimate Celebrations
The Intimate Celebrations package with location options available throughout the hotel, giving couples the opportunity to tie the knot in exclusive spaces, some of which are typically not available for weddings and ceremonies.
Whether looking for an intimate celebration in the Fairmont Gold Lounge, an outdoor wedding on the Rooftop Pool Deck, or a more traditional experience in either the Emerald Ballroom or Star Sapphire Ballroom, each space can be customized to fit within the desired size and aesthetic for that special day.
For a truly unique wedding backdrop, Fairmont Pacific Rim is also offering Intimate Celebrations in both the Chairman’s Suite, which boasts an expansive tented private outdoor terrace directly connected to the stylish 2,250-square-foot suite, and Botanist Restaurant, which is known for its picture-perfect pastel-hued backdrop filled with lush green plant life and modern-chic décor.
Fairmont Vancouver Airport – Elopement Package
The Elopement Package is the perfect wedding option for an intimate ceremony for two or a micro-celebration with a small group of the bride and groom’s closest friends and family. This exclusive Elopement Package includes an overnight stay in the luxurious 1,250-square-foot Jade Suite for the happy couple, an intimate ceremony setting, celebratory dining, champagne, and romantic touches throughout each point of the important day.
Couples can also opt for the exclusive use of Fairmont Vancouver Airport’s 14th floor Fairmont Gold Lounge, with a lavishly appointed and welcoming residential feel, boasting floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking YVR’s active runways and the North Shore Mountains, making it the ideal space for an intimate reception.
Fairmont Waterfront – Now & Forever All-Inclusive Pop-Up Wedding Package
Hopefully, soon, couples will be able to enjoy the Now & Forever all-inclusive pop-up wedding package, in partnership with some of Vancouver’s finest professional wedding vendors. This elegant elopement experience starts at $3,350.00 CAD and is perfect for up to 50 guests.
Every detail has been thoughtfully curated with style and safety in mind, from event décor to florals to wedding photography. Each couple also receives professional support and coordination throughout the planning and execution process, with a dedicated pre-wedding and day-of Wedding Planner available to ensure everything for the special day is perfect, as well as ensuring the celebration is safe and compliant with local ordinances. All couples need is a marriage license and Fairmont Waterfront’s team will handle the rest.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at email@example.com.
- EcoLuxLifestyle: Shopping SustainablySeptember 12, 2022EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Main Street: Five Feel-Good Shopping Experiences
- EcoLuxLifestyle: Health & WellnessAugust 15, 2022EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Mushrooms: Five Businesses in BC Touting Fungi Alternatives
- EcoLuxLifestyle: EventsAugust 8, 2022EcoLux☆Lifestyle: The Formidable Diner En Blanc is Back! #HiatusCancelled
- EcoLuxLifestyle: GetAwaysJuly 3, 2022EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Celebrating 20 Years! Enjoy a Staycation at OPUS Boutique Hotel in Yaletown