Louis Vuitton‘s latest edition of the LVMH Objets Nomades collection in Hong Kong was displayed only for a short period of time. Guests who visited before April 8th, were amazed and left in awe of the impressive installation that launches every year.
Located at the Pedder Building, a renowned and historical landmark in the heart of Central Hong Kong, the event unfolds through in a series of rooms created by the architecture firm NCDA as a reinterpretation of the historical mansions found throughout the city.
Featuring a preview of Zanellato/Bortotto’s Lantern ahead of its international reveal later in the year, the showcase also presents new Objets Nomades such as a newly revisited Anemona table by Atelier Biagetti and reinterpretations of existing, iconic pieces in unexpected, new tones.
LVMH Recognizes the Desire for Travel
With physical travel limited to a strict minimum and billions of people around the world asked to remain at home, the desire for distant horizons has rarely been felt so strongly. People confined to their homes must battle boredom as they ponder the closed doors in front of them.
Yet the physical side of travel seems almost secondary when you have a true nomadic spirit. Louis Vuitton embodies this ethos by showing that time travel is also a journey. The Maison has taken advantage of these slower times to browse through pages in its history and share them with its social network followers.
The trunkmaker takes a look back at the amazing photos shot by French photographer Jean Larivière in the 1980s for several emblematic ad campaigns. From La Réunion to Hong Kong to India, a tranquil nature beckons, offering a chance to pause for a moment of admiration and contemplation.
History of Objets Nomads
Launched in 2012, the Louis Vuitton Objets Nomades collection is an ever-expanding series of collectible items that combine the design skills of international designers with Louis Vuitton’s unparalleled savoir-faire. Sharing a sense of intuitiveness, desire and pleasure, Louis Vuitton Objets Nomades evolve the tradition of beautifully crafted, travel-inspired pieces through diverse, contemporary visions.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Communications, publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, and multiple digital lifestyle blogs. She is a content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist in the luxury lifestyle niche. She is a regular content contributor to Retail-Insider and has a vast freelance portfolio including Boulevard English & Chinese editions, Indulge, and Montecristo Magazine. When not attending high-profile events in Vancouver's 'Luxury Zone’ or on assignment abroad, she is honing her plant-based cooking skills and caring for her rescues. firstname.lastname@example.org
- FoF ☆ Culinary, Wine, Spirits2022.12.07Gastown’s Pourhouse Does the Season Right with Cocktail Countdown!
- FoF ☆ Beauty & Self-Care2022.11.02Explore Alternative Health & Wellness Treatments in Vancouver
- FoF ☆ Culinary, Wine, Spirits2022.10.29Nightshade Wins Coveted MICHELIN Bib Gourmand Award!
- FoF ☆ Culinary, Wine, Spirits2022.10.28Michelin Guide Vancouver Agrees the Botanist Bar is Expectional!