Elevate your cocktail game with this version of the Espresso Martini. Use our favourite Costa Rican Espresso roast – INVITO – brewed in a phin filter to add bold, chocolatey notes to your typically dry martini. The phin brewed coffee also provides strength similar to an espresso shot.
For this delicious beverage, we are advocating for locally produced Long Table Texada Vodka for a clean flavour, but feel free to substitute a shot of Empress 1908 Gin from Vancouver Island, if that’s your thing!
2 oz (4 tablespoons) vodka (or gin)
1 oz (2 tablespoons) phin brewed INVITO Espresso
.75 oz (1.5 tablespoons) coffee liqueur of choice
.25 oz (1.5 teaspoons) simple syrup
Coffee beans or Pocky sticks for garnish
Chill your martini glass.
Brew the ‘espresso’ portion of the martini using your phin filter and chill the coffee.
Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice.
Shake the martini vigorously for 10-20 seconds until appropriately chilled and a frothy texture is achieved.
Strain the martini into your chilled glass.
Garnish with three coffee beans and a Pocky stick.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at [email protected].
- FoF ☆ Culinary, Wine, Spirits2023.05.23Kiefer Sutherland Launches Red Bank Whisky – The Spirit of Red Bank, Nova Scotia
- ☆ Issue #18 - Spring 20232023.05.12Showcase Pianos Presents: Chloe Flower, Renaissance Woman [EXCLUSIVE]
- ☆ Issue #18 - Spring 20232023.05.12Next Level Deliciousness: ‘The Art of Raw Desserts’ by Crystal Bonnet
- ☆ Issue #18 - Spring 20232023.05.12Rolls-Royce Phantom Syntopia: Exquisite Collab with Iris van Herpen