Elevate your cocktail game with this version of the Espresso Martini. Use our favourite Costa Rican Espresso roast – INVITO – brewed in a phin filter to add bold, chocolatey notes to your typically dry martini. The phin brewed coffee also provides strength similar to an espresso shot.
For this delicious beverage, we are advocating for locally produced Long Table Texada Vodka for a clean flavour, but feel free to substitute a shot of Empress 1908 Gin from Vancouver Island, if that’s your thing!
2 oz (4 tablespoons) vodka (or gin)
1 oz (2 tablespoons) phin brewed INVITO Espresso
.75 oz (1.5 tablespoons) coffee liqueur of choice
.25 oz (1.5 teaspoons) simple syrup
Coffee beans or Pocky sticks for garnish
Chill your martini glass.
Brew the ‘espresso’ portion of the martini using your phin filter and chill the coffee.
Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice.
Shake the martini vigorously for 10-20 seconds until appropriately chilled and a frothy texture is achieved.
Strain the martini into your chilled glass.
Garnish with three coffee beans and a Pocky stick.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Communications, publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, and multiple digital lifestyle blogs. She is a content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist in the luxury lifestyle niche. She is a regular content contributor to Retail-Insider and has a vast freelance portfolio including Boulevard English & Chinese editions, Indulge, and Montecristo Magazine. When not attending high-profile events in Vancouver's 'Luxury Zone’ or on assignment abroad, she is honing her plant-based cooking skills and caring for her rescues. email@example.com
- FoF ☆ Culinary, Wine, Spirits2022.12.07Gastown’s Pourhouse Does the Season Right with Cocktail Countdown!
- FoF ☆ Beauty & Self-Care2022.11.02Explore Alternative Health & Wellness Treatments in Vancouver
- FoF ☆ Culinary, Wine, Spirits2022.10.29Nightshade Wins Coveted MICHELIN Bib Gourmand Award!
- FoF ☆ Culinary, Wine, Spirits2022.10.28Michelin Guide Vancouver Agrees the Botanist Bar is Expectional!