Luxury resale lovers in Vancouver and online have adored Mine & Yours since the day they opened their first location in 2013. Owner and YVR It Girl Courtney Watkins has been there since day one and what a journey it has been! From the inception of the concept in a beautiful condo near the Cambie Bridge to a 300-square-foot space on the bottom floor of a Hornby Street townhouse to a right proper flagship on Howe Street to the most sophisticated pop-ups Robson Street and South Granville have ever entertained.
When a highly-desirous retail space in Yaletown was opening up, Courtney jumped at the opportunity to expand her brand into the city’s hautest neighbourhood. At 418 Davie Street, the 1,800-square-foot boutique will carry the majority of the reseller’s luxury designer pieces with 1025 Howe Street representing streetwear and contemporary brands with more affordable price points.
A Posh Philosophy and Promise
Early on, Courtney developed a set of core values that encourage clients to shop more sustainably and make conscious decisions every day. Through upcycling women’s wardrobes and purchasing pre-loved, her dream is for everyone to do their part in the circular fashion movement and to reduce fast fashion waste.
From Chanel to McQueen, Balenciaga to Supreme, Mine & Yours has always carried top items from the current seasons of the designers that make luxury connoisseurs quiver. Add to that a youthful vibe, an Influencer Program that keeps them connected with their audience, an active and engaging Instagram, and Courtney keeps the city’s best-dressed dressed in the best.
We love the selection at this new location so much that we have joined the Mine & Yours Influencer Program so that we can share the love of resale with all our readers. Use code ECOLUXLIFESTYLE when you shop and receive a 10% discount!
Now, Let’s Take in These Interiors!
…and the Pre-Launch Party!
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at [email protected].
- EcoLuxLifestyle: Shopping SustainablySeptember 12, 2022EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Main Street: Five Feel-Good Shopping Experiences
- EcoLuxLifestyle: Health & WellnessAugust 15, 2022EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Mushrooms: Five Businesses in BC Touting Fungi Alternatives
- EcoLuxLifestyle: EventsAugust 8, 2022EcoLux☆Lifestyle: The Formidable Diner En Blanc is Back! #HiatusCancelled
- EcoLuxLifestyle: GetAwaysJuly 3, 2022EcoLux☆Lifestyle: Celebrating 20 Years! Enjoy a Staycation at OPUS Boutique Hotel in Yaletown