After an exclusive renovation project, the iconic Swiss watchmaker OMEGA has expanded its boutique experience at the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver. The new 1,937-square-foot space has been expertly designed to be brighter and more immersive, with special offerings installed especially for the benefit of customers.
New Location in the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
The store is now positioned across the hall from its former location, which originally opened in 2009, and is noticeable as soon as customers and hotel guests enter the building’s front doors. Upon arrival, the boutique’s grand chandelier creates a dramatic effect at the entrance, while further inside, a captivating red and gold concept brings the entire store to life, with an additional chandelier towards the back of the store and other luxurious accents making a vivid impression.
Champagne & Coffee Bar? Pour Away!
Comfort has also been a key objective throughout the redesign. Customers will discover several lounge areas, including a built-in library concept, as well as a champagne and coffee bar. It’s the ideal setting for anyone taking the time to explore OMEGA’s legendary collections of Speedmaster, Seamaster, De Ville and Constellation timepieces, along with accessories from fine jewelry to sunglasses.
Furthermore, a richer brand experience can now be enjoyed thanks to updated visual walls, display units and a dedicated watchmaking area. OMEGA is, of course, a brand with a famous history covering everything from space and ocean exploration, through to the Olympic Games and James Bond. Therefore, there is always a story to be told without the store’s walls and we love a good story!
A Glossy and Polished Exterior
Finally, it’s worth noting that the new boutique front is designed to perfectly complement the fine architecture of the Fairmont Hotel. Along with glossy and polished touches of gold to highlight the entrance, the display windows feel naturally suited to the building’s historic charms.
Say Hello to the Team You Know
Delivering expert advice on everything OMEGA, the knowledgeable staff at this expanded boutique are now ready and willing to welcome everyone inside. Customers can find the store through the hotel’s front doors off the West Georgia entrance.
We are looking forward to the official launch in the new year and in the meantime a bubbly cheers to everyone who brought this new location to life!
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Communications, publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, and multiple digital lifestyle blogs. She is a content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist in the luxury lifestyle niche. She is a regular content contributor to Retail-Insider and has a vast freelance portfolio including Boulevard English & Chinese editions, Indulge, and Montecristo Magazine. When not attending high-profile events in Vancouver's 'Luxury Zone’ or on assignment abroad, she is honing her plant-based cooking skills and caring for her rescues. firstname.lastname@example.org
- FoF ☆ Culinary, Wine, Spirits2022.05.24VIWF Returns: The Bacchanalia Gala Dinner & Auction at the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- ☆ Issue #13 - Winter 2020/212022.05.22Folio.YVR ☆ Issue #13 ☆ Pasotti Ombrelli : A Fantastical Weapon Against the Weather
- ☆ Issue #13 - Winter 2020/212022.05.22Folio.YVR ☆ Issue 13 ☆ Nick Cave vs. Fazioli Piano – A Modern Day Parable of Passion
- ☆ Issue #13 - Winter 2020/212022.05.19Folio.YVR ☆ Issue 13 ☆ Jackie Kai Ellis: A Life of Her Own Creation