Looking for a sunny breezy patio in Yaletown for a chill lunch or to hang-out with friends? The award-winning Do Chay is a plant-based Vietnamese restaurant on Hamilton Street near Drake. This friendly and intimate space houses a dynamic menu sure to satisfy everyone’s cravings. Whether you want it fresh and crispy, deep-fried crunchy, spicy and saucy, you will find a dish here to make you smile.
Owned by Patrick Do and Amanda Clark, both locations – Kingsway & Yaletown – feature approachable Vietnamese fare with a focus on planted-based or vegetable-forward dishes. Their menu is fantastic and you will find a variety of street food items, perfect for sharing, as well as noodle and rice bowls.
Enjoy these incredible dishes that are sure to bring a smile to your face and make you want to add Do Chay as your Yaletown go-to for plant-based Vietnamese.
*** Do you own a restaurant, cafe, or lounge with plant-based options? If your menu is at least 30% plant-based, we would love to hear from you. Contact Us!
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Communications, publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, and multiple digital lifestyle blogs. She is a content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist in the luxury lifestyle niche. She is a regular content contributor to Retail-Insider and has a vast freelance portfolio including Boulevard English & Chinese editions, Indulge, and Montecristo Magazine. When not attending high-profile events in Vancouver's 'Luxury Zone’ or on assignment abroad, she is honing her plant-based cooking skills and caring for her rescues. [email protected]
- FoF ☆ Culinary, Wine, Spirits2023.03.23It’s What’s For Brunch: Wildlight Kitchen + Bar in West Point Grey
- ☆ Issue #17 - Jan/Feb 20232023.03.13Luxury Vegan Travel: Ethos Vegan Suites in Santorini
- ☆ Issue #17 - Jan/Feb 20232023.03.12Lady Dior #7: Celebrating Luxury Design Visionaries
- ☆ Issue #17 - Jan/Feb 20232023.03.11Goodwood: Celebrating 20-Years of Rolls-Royce Excellence