Looking for a sunny breezy patio in Yaletown for a chill lunch or to hang-out with friends? The award-winning Do Chay is a plant-based Vietnamese restaurant on Hamilton Street near Drake. This friendly and intimate space houses a dynamic menu sure to satisfy everyone’s cravings. Whether you want it fresh and crispy, deep-fried crunchy, spicy and saucy, you will find a dish here to make you smile.
Owned by Patrick Do and Amanda Clark, both locations – Kingsway & Yaletown – feature approachable Vietnamese fare with a focus on planted-based or vegetable-forward dishes. Their menu is fantastic and you will find a variety of street food items, perfect for sharing, as well as noodle and rice bowls.
Enjoy these incredible dishes that are sure to bring a smile to your face and make you want to add Do Chay as your Yaletown go-to for plant-based Vietnamese.
*** Do you own a restaurant, cafe, or lounge with plant-based options? If your menu is at least 30% plant-based, we would love to hear from you. Contact Us!
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at [email protected].
- FoF ☆ Travel & AdventureNovember 26, 2023Are You Ready to ‘Stay in Style’ with Fairmont Pacific Rim x Dior?
- FoF ☆ Charity & PhilanthropyNovember 23, 2023Young Elite Vancouver 7th Annual Gala Celebration [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ Health & WellnessNovember 15, 2023Fairmont Pacific Rim Launches ‘The Nordic Spa’ Wellness Retreat with Thermal Spa
- FoF ☆ Culinary, Wine, SpiritsNovember 15, 2023Taiwanese Artist Wu Ching Ru’s ‘Pro Terra et Natura’ at Phantom Creek Estates