For the uninitiated Heirloom is a contemporary plant-based dining experience with two locations – Vancouver and the North Shore. Owners Gus and Yogi created and maintain a socially conscious menu with products that are locally sourced and organic, fresh and delicious.
Why We Love Heirloom
With a dedication to using thoughtfully chosen ingredients, Heirloom Restaurant focuses on local and world-conscious initiatives. They make good choices (when we don’t always), contribute towards saving the planet, and are happy to support the communities that they serve. Plus, portions are as healthy as the ingredients!
A Weekend Feast at Heirloom
A meal hitting all the notes we craved! Sweet, savoury, crunchy, spicy, smokey, squishy, and crispy. Heirloom has an incredibly balanced menu so that no matter what mood you are in, there is a flavour combination that will satisfy you.
Vegan Buttermilk Pancakes (pineapple dark rum compote, macadamia nuts, coconut kaffir lime butter, cashew cream, pure maple syrup).
Kale Caesar (kale, romaine, o.g. Caesar dressing, cornbread croutons, crispy capers, cashew parmesan, beer chips).
Artichoke Tacos (2 flour tortillas, fried artichoke hearts, red cabbage, dill aioli, pico de gallo, guacamole, served with mixed greens).
Did You Leave Room for Dessert?
Haven’t eaten your fill? Try the dessert menu for that extra kick before heading out the door. Classics like Tiramisu (coffee cream cheese mousse, salted caramel cream, almond praline, and blackberry) and a feature cheesecake, keep most happy but those who want adventure should dig into a Mango Tart (mango and kaffir lime compote, mango curd, toasted aquafaba meringue, oat & sunflower taste, coconut, vanilla, lemongrass ice cream) or the mind-blowing Peanut Butter & Black Current (peanut butter mousse, black currents, blueberry jam, peanut butter sponge, black current sorbet, candied peanuts).
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Communications, publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, and multiple digital lifestyle blogs. She is a content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist in the luxury lifestyle niche. She is a regular content contributor to Retail-Insider and has a vast freelance portfolio including Boulevard English & Chinese editions, Indulge, and Montecristo Magazine. When not attending high-profile events in Vancouver's 'Luxury Zone’ or on assignment abroad, she is honing her plant-based cooking skills and caring for her rescues. email@example.com
- FoF ☆ Culinary, Wine, Spirits2022.12.07Gastown’s Pourhouse Does the Season Right with Cocktail Countdown!
- FoF ☆ Beauty & Self-Care2022.11.02Explore Alternative Health & Wellness Treatments in Vancouver
- FoF ☆ Culinary, Wine, Spirits2022.10.29Nightshade Wins Coveted MICHELIN Bib Gourmand Award!
- FoF ☆ Culinary, Wine, Spirits2022.10.28Michelin Guide Vancouver Agrees the Botanist Bar is Expectional!