The reasons why we love South Granville are endless – it is picturesque, filled with mouth-watering plant-based eateries, is home to one-of-a-kind shopping boutiques, and more. Easily accessible by public transit and bike, the neighbourhood is somewhere you can spend the entire day and night. South Granville’s streets have everything from clothing and footwear to memorable holiday and housewarming gifts.
Ashia Mode has been putting thoughtful curation at the forefront of the store’s collection for more than three decades. The boutique creates a close-to-custom experience for every customer, assuring each person that visits the shop leaves satisfied and excited with their new purchase. Ashia Mode takes extra care in selecting the designers and items they carry, ensuring that customers use their purchases for years.
Update your wardrobe and living space this fall with designer clothing and home goods found at Bacci Design. For more than 30 years, the quaint shop has been committed to curating its collections from responsible sources from places like Antwerp and Zambia. Bacci Design’s store and website carry high-quality brands like Dries Van Noten, Rick Owens, and many more.
Misch Boutique brings a mix of hard-to-find brands from around the world to its South Granville storefront. The specially selected pieces are all items that you will want to reach for when getting dressed every morning. With brands like Isabel Marant, Zimmermann, and Ulla Johnson, the classic pieces found at the store will stand the test of time. Misch Boutique has all the go-to fall staples you need, including chunky knit sweaters and long-sleeved tops.
Turnabout Luxury Resale opened in 1978 and has become a well-established boutique for pre-loved designer garments and accessories in Vancouver. Carrying more than 100 brands ranging from Prada and Oscar De La Renta to St. John to Yeezy, you never know what gems you will find. The store believes that by offering designer pieces, folks can frequently update their wardrobes without feeling guilty or spending thousands of dollars.
With more than 40 designers featured in-store, Boboli has something for everyone. The beautiful boutique opened in 1985 and has become a staple shopping destination along South Granville. Finding essential clothing pieces or flashy statement items at the boutique is incredibly easy. Boboli carries timeless and meticulously made dresses, shoes, and jewellery that you can wear for many seasons.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at [email protected].
- FoF ☆ Travel & AdventureNovember 26, 2023Are You Ready to ‘Stay in Style’ with Fairmont Pacific Rim x Dior?
- FoF ☆ Charity & PhilanthropyNovember 23, 2023Young Elite Vancouver 7th Annual Gala Celebration [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ Health & WellnessNovember 15, 2023Fairmont Pacific Rim Launches ‘The Nordic Spa’ Wellness Retreat with Thermal Spa
- FoF ☆ Culinary, Wine, SpiritsNovember 15, 2023Taiwanese Artist Wu Ching Ru’s ‘Pro Terra et Natura’ at Phantom Creek Estates