Along with popular plant-based restaurants like MeeT and Nightshade, Yaletown is home to several exciting shops. For those looking to find high-quality garments and accessories, the formal industrial area is now one of the greatest shopping neighbourhoods in Vancouver offering new and secondhand finds to add to your fall wardrobe!
If your wardrobe or footwear collection is feeling rather uninspiring, be sure to check out these five stores:
Sheer Room is a second-hand and vintage luxury store in Yaletown that offers plenty of popular designer brands. From Chanel and Gucci to Acne Studios and Stuart Weitzman, you can find pieces from all of your favourite brands. The store boasts a wide selection of bags, coats, tops, dresses, shoes, and more. Sheer Room provides shoppers with the opportunity to discover special, pre-loved gems that will become a staple in their closets.
Mine & Yours
For pre-loved designer pieces, visit Mine & Yours—the store can help you revamp your closet by giving new life to second-hand pieces. The boutique is always stocked with luxury garments, bags, shoes, and accessories that can take any outfit from drab to fab. Every product sold at Mine & Yours is in excellent condition, which means the pieces you invest in are high-quality and fashionable. With beloved brands like Dior, Louis Vuitton, and Celine, Mine & Yours is a must-visit Vancouver shopping destination.
West of Woodward
Finding long-lasting, comfortable denim can be nothing short of a challenge. But if you are in search of new jeans or other denim items this fall, West of Woodward should be your first stop. The Yaletown store has a wonderful selection of premium denim and keeps sustainability at the forefront of its design process. Each pair of jeans is made to last without compromising their eco-conscious standards. West of Woodward also carries a selection of tops and accessories, making it easy to leave the shop in a brand-new, head-to-toe outfit.
Global Atomic Designs
Global Atomic Designs shares brands from across the globe—like Italy, Denmark, and Australia—with shopping enthusiasts in Vancouver. The boutique also offers items from Canadian brands. Global Atomic Designs has been an innovative, independent store since 1998 and has always prioritized the needs and desires of its faithful customers. Grab an oat milk latte from the in-house barista and spend hours browsing the shelves and racks for brands you love like G-Star Raw, John Varvatos, Scotch & Soda, Maison Scotch, Puma Select, and Superdry.
For an unforgettable shopping experience, Leisure Center has created a fresh and inventive store where the garments serve as accessories to the setting. The luxury retailer has been internationally recognized for its modern design and fusion of well-known labels, innovative products, and health-rooted concepts. Leisure Center is the perfect place to look through garments and products while appreciating the creatively decorated exterior and sleek, modern interior. Now stocking the latest from Maison Margiela, Marine Serre, Vetements, CDG, Balenciaga, Zimmerman, and Jacquemus!
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Communications, publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, and multiple digital lifestyle blogs. She is a content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist in the luxury lifestyle niche. She is a regular content contributor to Retail-Insider and has a vast freelance portfolio including Boulevard English & Chinese editions, Indulge, and Montecristo Magazine. When not attending high-profile events in Vancouver's 'Luxury Zone’ or on assignment abroad, she is honing her plant-based cooking skills and caring for her rescues. [email protected]
- FoF ☆ Culinary, Wine, Spirits2023.03.23It’s What’s For Brunch: Wildlight Kitchen + Bar in West Point Grey
- ☆ Issue #17 - Jan/Feb 20232023.03.13Luxury Vegan Travel: Ethos Vegan Suites in Santorini
- ☆ Issue #17 - Jan/Feb 20232023.03.12Lady Dior #7: Celebrating Luxury Design Visionaries
- ☆ Issue #17 - Jan/Feb 20232023.03.11Goodwood: Celebrating 20-Years of Rolls-Royce Excellence