Whether you are in search of a much-needed hydration boost or a brighter visage, we have three recommendations. Serums are easy to incorporate into any skincare routine as they layer beautifully — just add one or more between cleansing and moisturizing steps — and the concentrated ingredients will go to work alleviating your area of concern.
If you want to go that extra mile when applying your serums, try a chilled derma-roller, gua sha tools, or a facial appliance with an energy source – like a microcurrent tool – to help the formula penetrate deeply into your skin. That said, massaging your serum with your hands is still effective and quicker in the mornings.
Yves Rocher Canada: 100H Non-Stop Moisturizing Serum
Suitable for all skin types, every vegan product in the Yves Rocher line from the Ultra-Moisturizing Liquid Serum to Anti-Fatigue Moisturizing Gel will store water deep into every part of the skin for non-stop, continuous hydration. The botanical ingredient Edulis is used because of its ability to capture and retain water in its leaves. Its extract – Edulis Cellular Water – is a hydration activator and key to this incredible product. We loved the exceptional Hydra Vegetal Serum. So light, and smooth to apply, and leaves skin feeling light and refreshed!
Stoic Beauty: Thalassa Deep Hydrating Face & Scalp Serum
We all deserve to have beautiful, healthy skin without having to spend hours taking care of it! With Stoic Beauty‘s Thalassa, all you need is 1-2 drops and you are good to go. It is smooth with a gel-like texture that your skin will soak up. Additionally, it has no stickiness so you will not have to worry about applying it before your foundation. Stoic has created water-safe skincare that is ethical, free-from, and vegan. What is not to love about this Canadian company?
Babor Beauty Spa: Brightening Intense Serum
A Babor Beauty Spa must-have! The Daily Bright serum was created for those who have hyperpigmentation such as dark spots and age spots. It is an intensively brightening serum for daily use. Daily Bright Serum transforms a yellowish-brown, pale complexion into an even, radiantly brighter skin tone and improves the skin’s natural defences. This Babor serum is vegan, light, and fast-absorbing and helps to improve the skin’s own natural self-defence mechanisms. Just pump into your palm, and gently massage into your skin.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at [email protected].
- FoF ☆ Design & DecorNovember 29, 2023Fairmont Pacific Rim Launches Wedding & Gala Design Studio
- FoF ☆ Travel & AdventureNovember 26, 2023Are You Ready to ‘Stay in Style’ with Fairmont Pacific Rim x Dior?
- FoF ☆ Charity & PhilanthropyNovember 23, 2023Young Elite Vancouver 7th Annual Gala Celebration [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ Health & WellnessNovember 15, 2023Fairmont Pacific Rim Launches ‘The Nordic Spa’ Wellness Retreat with Thermal Spa