CF Pacific Centre welcomed a new Michael Kors concept store recently. The 2,500-square-foot boutique is the first in Canada to reflect the brand’s new store design concept which sees the brand moving away from logo-centric designs and towards a more low-key luxury approach that continues to combine classic silhouettes with modern trends.
In 2018, Michael Kors joined a growing number of American designer brands to go fur-free, including other mid-to-high market legacy brands like Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, and Calvin Klein.
In an interview with Retail Insider, Debra Margles, President of Michael Kors Canada, shared “Vancouver is truly a centre for luxury in Canada. It is a hub for consumers across many different cultures and as a global brand we felt that this new concept would resonate across those diverse demographics.” said Margles.
A New Location
The brand had a decade-long successful run at CF Pacific Centre in a street-level location (West Georgia facing) that is now occupied by luxury electric vehicle brand Lucid Motors and the ever-popular Apple flagship. It was a mall renovation that allowed the brand to reassess its location and locate a new concept store on the M1 level.
This location joins the 546 Michael Kors stores worldwide!
The New Boutique in Photos
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, PORTFOLIOY.YVR Business & Entrepreneurs Magazine, and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at [email protected].
- FoF ☆ Culinary, Wine, SpiritsFebruary 22, 2024Introducing… ‘Vancouver Cocktails’ & Its Award-winning Author Janet Gyenes
- FoF ☆ VIP EventsFebruary 20, 2024Cheers! Salud! Yamas! Vancouver Cocktail Week Returns March 3-10
- FoF ☆ VIP EventsFebruary 20, 2024Inaugural Fête Chinoise Signature Event Illuminated the Shangri-La
- FoF ☆ VIP EventsFebruary 13, 2024Whisky Global 2024 Welcomed Enthusiasts & Experts to the Paradox Hotel