Fairmont Empress is introducing ‘Into the Lavender Haze,’ a collection of limited-edition experiences designed to set the stage for an enchanting and romantic retreat. The exclusive offering comes to fruition following Empress 1908 Indigo Gin’s viral social media trend, making it the hit elixir for fans celebrating one of history’s most famous sold-out tours.
Fairmont Empress, Canada’s Castle on the Coast, invites travellers and locals to immerse themselves in a world of luxury and lavender to create their own love story. The hotel’s Into the Lavender Haze experience begins with a lavish package that includes a two-night stay in a Fairmont Gold Suite, where pastel purple décor and soft lighting create a haven of romance. Lavender-scented sachets accompany the newly renovated rooms on Fairmont Gold to aid in ultimate relaxation. Guests will be welcomed with the Empress 1908 Signature Cocktail, Lavender Haze, garnished with a side of house-made lavender macarons.
At Q Bar and The Veranda, guests can indulge in the popular and refreshing Lavender Haze cocktail, comprised of Empress 1908 Indigo Gin, lavender honey syrup, and homemade lemonade topped with lavender sprig. Those looking for effervescence to mark a milestone or celebrate the occasion can try No Champagne Problems, an Empress 75 upgraded with Veuve Clicquot.
For those seeking an encore or the need to calm down, guests can enjoy the Lavender Dreams spa treatment at Willow Stream Spa. The full body experience features an invigorating body exfoliation followed by a lavender-infused massage. The head-to-toe experience will leave anyone feeling bejewelled.
Reservations for the overnight package can be made online.
More about the Fairmont Empress
Recognized as one of the Top 21 Iconic Hotels in the World by National Geographic Traveler magazine and honoured by Travel + Leisure Magazine’s World’s Best Awards for Top 3 City Hotels in Canada, Fairmont Empress is located in Victoria, BC overlooking the city’s sparkling Inner Harbour.
A Forbes Four-Star, AAA Four-Diamond property that offers 431 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites, Willow Stream Spa with signature West Coast experiences, and Q at the Empress featuring Pacific Northwest cuisine, award-winning wine list, and regionally focused cocktail culture. World-famous Tea at the Empress is served in the Lobby Lounge with stunning harbour views.
The Grande Dame property completed a $60+ million restoration in 2017 that celebrated its proud history while moving the hotel into a new era of modern luxury and transforming the iconic property into a must-visit destination. In 2023, the property will introduce a revamped Fairmont Gold Experience, including a major renovation to the Fairmont Gold lounge and the conversion of 22 rooms to Gold Experience rooms.
Located on Vancouver Island, Canada’s Castle on the Coast is the ideal starting point to explore British Columbia’s stunning natural and expansive beauty.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FoF ☆ Fashion & LifestyleSeptember 26, 2023OMEGA Commandeers Beach House Restaurant for Seamaster Family Launch [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ VIP EventsSeptember 25, 2023Art Rapture Presents ‘The Throwback’ at Ironworks with Andy Dixon, Ola Volo & Rembrandt [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ VIP EventsSeptember 19, 2023Bootleggers Cocktails Brings 1st Drone Show to Vancouver [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ Charity & PhilanthropySeptember 17, 2023Vancouver Metropolitan Orchestra Celebrates 21st Season