Hosted by Vancouver-based entrepreneur Ari Nitikman, the first Echelon ‘All In’ Casino Night kicked off at The Gallery George on West Hastings Street. Amid an exhibition by the Vancouver Street Photography Collection, guests were invited to try their hand at Blackjack, Roulette, and Poker with the provided ‘funny’ money to win prestige and prizes, all while meeting and connecting with Vancouver’s top young entrepreneurs and business leaders.
What is Echelon?
Echelon is a highly-vetted community where a current member must refer prospective members before passing an application and interview process. Its mission is to redefine the social and professional landscape of Vancouver. The venture will achieve this through an exclusive physical club space where emerging leaders can congregate and collaborate, moving beyond traditional boundaries. Echelon aims to curate intimate events that foster meaningful interactions, catalyzing relationships that will shape the city’s entrepreneurial ecosystem.
When asked what inspired this new undertaking, Ari replied, “The spark that grew into Echelon Club came from my first mastermind retreat in Whistler. It was the first time I was surrounded by entrepreneurs, and it felt like I had finally found my people.”
Currently, the club is attracting and vetting 50 Founding Members. When it formally launches, Echelon will provide an opportunity to come together and network away from Vancouver’s traditional private clubs through unique monthly events, from stand-up comedy to live music, movie screenings, outdoor adventures, and intimate concerts.
“With Echelon, I am creating an upscale and exclusive space where the next generation of entrepreneurs and business leaders can work, play, and create deep connections with like-minded peers,” shares Nitikman.
Who is Ari Nitikman?
Ari is a two-times Team Canada Ultimate Frisbee player who, in 2016, co-founded Elevate Ultimate. This groundbreaking initiative evolved into a premier ultimate frisbee program that saw the participation of over 10,000 children. In January 2023, he launched Echelon, an ambitious project born from his profound concern for the absence of vibrant third spaces catering to budding entrepreneurs and professionals in Vancouver. (Follow Ari on LinkedIn here).
Are you interested in learning more? Click here: Echelon Club
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at [email protected].
- FoF ☆ Design & DecorNovember 29, 2023Fairmont Pacific Rim Launches Wedding & Gala Design Studio
- FoF ☆ Travel & AdventureNovember 26, 2023Are You Ready to ‘Stay in Style’ with Fairmont Pacific Rim x Dior?
- FoF ☆ Charity & PhilanthropyNovember 23, 2023Young Elite Vancouver 7th Annual Gala Celebration [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ Health & WellnessNovember 15, 2023Fairmont Pacific Rim Launches ‘The Nordic Spa’ Wellness Retreat with Thermal Spa