Fairmont Pacific Rim has launched two new captivating spaces within the hotel, embodying the dual inspirations of a Butterfly and its Cocoon.
Located on the hotel’s third floor, these spaces are designed to elevate experiences and create unforgettable moments for wedding and special event guests.
The Butterfly is an architectural marvel, representing hope and the future. As Vancouver’s only wedding and gala design studio, this exclusive creative haven celebrates the art of bespoke craftsmanship and design, accentuating intricate details to enhance the planning of dream events with a team of in-house experts, where guests can discover globally-influenced collections of event accessories from luxury vendors for design, table décor, florals, photography and entertainment.
The shell of the Butterfly space is defined by a delicately spaced white oak slat wall, offering a glimpse of the bespoke sculptural crystal chandelier within, which is composed of multiple layers of red and white crystal peonies, representing good fortune, prosperity and love.
A handmade, custom silk wool rug inspired by the chandelier’s flowers takes centre stage. Staggered open shelving displays a curated selection of hand-picked décor, books on cuisine, fashion, travel and culture, and photography of famous vintage fashion and legendary Fairmont weddings from different eras.
Adjacent to Butterfly, the smaller space, the Cocoon is a warm, intimate, inviting capsule lounge that lets you feel perfectly at home. Each space is semi-enclosed, creating an intimate atmosphere that is light, and open atmosphere – inspiring studios.
“We are thrilled to unveil these inspiring spaces,” says Jens Moekser, Regional Vice President and General Manager of Fairmont Pacific Rim. “We’ve created this dedicated design studio to provide our guests with a platform to curate the most incredible events in collaboration with our in-house team of experts. We envision the Butterfly as a space which is as much a part of the event as the end result; begin your journey with us here and create something extraordinary.”
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, PORTFOLIOY.YVR Business & Entrepreneurs Magazine, and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at [email protected].
- ☆ Issue #23 - February 2024March 1, 2024This Top-Ranking Team is Passionate About Real Estate & Community
- ☆ Issue #23 - February 2024March 1, 2024Showcase Pianos Presents: Miist the Singer
- ☆ Issue #23 - February 2024March 1, 2024Paolo Fazioli: A Legacy of Sound & World’s Best Pianos
- ☆ Issue #23 - February 2024March 1, 2024The Mercedes-Maybach EQS 680 SUV Elevates City Driving