Entrepreneur and Vancouver fashion influencer, Courtney Watkins launched her fourth Mine & Yours luxury resale boutique on West 4th in the on-trend Kitsilano neighbourhood last night – just mere weeks after a very splashy and successful launch in Toronto’s Yorkville neighbourhood.
With its Kitsilano location, Mine & Yours adds another 1,760-square-feet of luxury resale for its luxury-loving clients. This gorgeous space was envisioned by the acclaimed Fay Mihailides Design and the new boutique embodies the perfect blend of luxury and sustainability and features curved fixtures and wall features. The warm neutral tones showcase the designer goods and the footwear showcase mimics a large walk-in closet to create the thrill of having one of your own! The change area, with its high arches, adds an element of the exotic.
The Signature M&Y Bag Wall
A centrepiece of the boutique, the Bag Wall showcases an exclusive collection of designer handbags from vintage Chanel, Dior, Fendi, Louis Vuitton, to limited edition Gucci.
The Shoe Lounge
A dedicated section for footwear enthusiasts, the Shoe Wall boasts a diverse selection of designer shoes that cater to every style and occasion. Find your next perfect pair of Dior, Louboutin, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Wang, Miu Miu, and more!
The Buying Opportunities
For savvy fashion lovers, investing in quality items by recognizable design houses pays off when shopping for new pieces. Mine & Yours has a dedicated buying team that will offer cash or in-store credit for desirable items. While you are there, ask about their Influencer Program – you will be happy you did!
“I thought that the Kitsilano area would be the perfect spot to open a new store, after the success we had opening Toronto I wanted the next store to be special. This store is for those who want a taste of luxury fashion but still want a neighbourly feel and to purchase from a locally owned business. Walk into what feels like your best friend’s closet with me when you stroll into our store on West 4th,” shares Courtney.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at [email protected].
- FoF ☆ Culinary, Wine, SpiritsDecember 5, 2023The Courtney Room x Tattooist Cate Webb’s Winter Cocktail Menu
- FoF ☆ Design & DecorNovember 29, 2023Fairmont Pacific Rim Launches Wedding & Gala Design Studio
- FoF ☆ Travel & AdventureNovember 26, 2023Are You Ready to ‘Stay in Style’ with Fairmont Pacific Rim x Dior?
- FoF ☆ Charity & PhilanthropyNovember 23, 2023Young Elite Vancouver 7th Annual Gala Celebration [PHOTOS]