From the moment a guest crosses the threshold from the chic elegance of the Paradox into the lush plant-filled Xylia, they know they are about to be enveloped in an experience like none other.
At the heart of Xylia Natural Spa is Lena Wu. She believes, “Every person is wonderfully unique, and I cherish that. It’s my passion to create spa rituals that are not just routines but journeys tailored just for you.
Inspired by the age-old wisdom of nature and well-being, our spa treatments are more than just therapies; they are a celebration of your individuality.”
The spa features seven rooms of holistic healing arts that cater to all wellness needs – physical, emotional, and spiritual – providing a sanctuary for the mind and body and offering various curated rituals (Mind Body Balance, Heavenly Holistic Journey Retreat, Bliss Transformational Journey), facials (Jade & Rose Quartz Facial, Facials from the Forest), manicures and pedicures, and massage therapies. All are accompanied by healthy snacks and herbal teas made from organic ingredients.
With the individual in mind, Xylia Natural Spa combines Eastern and Western massage techniques to create a more fulfilling experience than most are familiar with. Offering an intuitive approach to spa rituals helps guests reach their goals of optimal well-being through the technique and implementation that are natural and ethically sourced, 100% organic, vegan, and cruelty-free.
Drawn from the ancient wisdom of well-being and nature, the exquisite treatments at Xylia are inspired by the East and West’s healing arts and massage techniques.
With the belief that each guest is unique and deserving, they take an intuitive and responsive approach to rejuvenating one’s natural energy flow through customized treatments. With this mindset, the spa’s treatments are genuinely effective in restoring physical and mental well-being. One thing that is immediately noticeable when guests enter a treatment room is the lack of technology.
Facial treatments use the healing power of touch only and are complex with multiple levels of contact and layering of product, and include intense spot massages (head/scalp, hands, feet) that leave the guest feeling relaxed and refreshed.
Guests are invited to experience ancient healing traditions for ultimate rejuvenation and relaxation. With various options that include treatments such as Hawaiian Lomi- Lomi, Swedish approaches with a Xylia Signature treatment, and deep holistic techniques featuring Indonesian, Ayurvedic, Chinese and pressure point and reflexology massages, Xylia offers a one-of-a-kind experience that will leave you feeling restored from the inside out.
“Embrace the touch of heaven” with Xylia’s tailored Heavenly Holistic Facial and massage package that guides the recipient on a path of divine rejuvenation that engages all five senses. Therapists will balance the guest’s energy with this ultimate indulgence, a spa experience that combines a 105-minute holistic facial, steam shower, and a 90-minute signature massage, which features a holistic collection of Eastern massage techniques, crystals, and energy cleansing herbal smudge.
THE COUPLES EXPERIENCE
For the ultimate staycation indulgence, reserve the signature and luxurious Couples Spa Suite with a Personalized Massage with your special someone and experience the benefits of resting, unwinding and relaxing together.
Included is an Eucalyptus steam shower, both private and spacious for two, to begin this journey together. Xylia’s signature Couples Massage combines Deep Tissue, Swedish, and Sports Massage into an hour-long session to enjoy together. It is deeply relaxing for both partners as two masseurs work on you simultaneously. It is the perfect setting to connect physically and emotionally with each other to experience the closeness that brings two people closer as a couple.
Lena shares, “I firmly believe that every guest who walks through our doors deserves to be treated with the utmost care and attention. That’s why we listen, we understand, and we craft each treatment to rejuvenate not just your body, but your spirit too. It’s about realigning your energy, restoring your balance, and helping you flourish in life.”
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, PORTFOLIOY.YVR Business & Entrepreneurs Magazine, and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at [email protected].
- ☆ Issue #23 - February 2024March 1, 2024This Top-Ranking Team is Passionate About Real Estate & Community
- ☆ Issue #23 - February 2024March 1, 2024Showcase Pianos Presents: Miist the Singer
- ☆ Issue #23 - February 2024March 1, 2024Paolo Fazioli: A Legacy of Sound & World’s Best Pianos
- ☆ Issue #23 - February 2024March 1, 2024The Mercedes-Maybach EQS 680 SUV Elevates City Driving