In the heart of Vancouver, a magnificent project is set to take shape that will redefine the city’s retail landscape and set new standards for transformative projects. Oakridge Park, Canada’s most significant redevelopment endeavour, promises to be a world-class destination offering a curated selection of premium global brands, exceptional culinary experiences, and a unique nine-acre park that blends nature with the fusion of East and West cultures for an unparalleled experience.
“Oakridge Park goes beyond physical retail, our aim is to oﬀer an extraordinary experience” says Ian Gillespie, Founder & CEO of Westbank. “We hope the new Oakridge Park will serve as a cultural hub for Vancouver that the world will look to for inspiration.”
Scheduled to open in Spring 2025, Oakridge Park will be home to leading luxury brands, including Louis Vuitton, Prada, Brunello Cucinelli, Moncler, Versace, and Max Mara. The first stand-alone luxury fashion boutiques in Vancouver, Canada, to be announced at Oakridge Park include Maison Margiela, Miu Miu, and Christian Louboutin, with more retail announcements to follow in 2024. These vanguards of style and sophistication will anchor the top-tier retail experience totalling 650,000 square feet with 100+ leading global brands, including flagship and boutique stores.
Oakridge Park is not just a retail destination but a cultural hub that will serve as a gathering place for Vancouver. It will seamlessly encompass all aspects of life, where living, working, and recreation converge, offering a space for inspiration, wellness, and growth. The project will feature multiple indoor and outdoor performance venues, a flagship academy for the world-renowned Goh Ballet, the most extensive library on Vancouver’s West Side, and more, each element allowing residents and visitors alike to create unforgettable memories, ignite creativity, and engage meaningfully.
As part of the Oakridge Park experience, a much-anticipated Time Out Market, the second for Canada, will create a new culinary destination, offering some of the best cuisines from across the globe. The design of the food and cultural market, known for its unique blend of culinary excellence and cultural experiences, will be inspired by the great traditional food halls of Europe and the more contemporary ones in Asia.
The project’s first phase is anticipated to open in Spring 2025, welcoming thousands of residents to their new home in four residential towers, with interiors designed by Piero Lissoni, Clémande Burgevin Blachman, and Sergio Castiglia. Oakridge Park promises a holistic and exceptional cultural environment for residents and visitors, marking a significant milestone in the evolution of luxury retail real estate.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, PORTFOLIOY.YVR Business & Entrepreneurs Magazine, and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at [email protected].
- ☆ Issue #23 - February 2024March 1, 2024This Top-Ranking Team is Passionate About Real Estate & Community
- ☆ Issue #23 - February 2024March 1, 2024Showcase Pianos Presents: Miist the Singer
- ☆ Issue #23 - February 2024March 1, 2024Paolo Fazioli: A Legacy of Sound & World’s Best Pianos
- ☆ Issue #23 - February 2024March 1, 2024The Mercedes-Maybach EQS 680 SUV Elevates City Driving