Upon opening, Awana Spa + Wellness at Resorts World Las Vegas debuted an experience not available elsewhere in the country. In addition to creating a luxurious destination spa experience with treatments inspired by European and Eastern rituals, it was the theatrical Art of Aufguss that piqued the interest of those visiting. This ritual was originally derived from the Red Indians of North America but it was the Germans who introduced the concept into spas.
Set in the sauna room, The Art of Aufguss showcases a theatre-inspired performance with aromatherapy, choreographed music, lighting, and dancing towels. It is an avant-garde, social experience that will relax, invigorate and inspire playfulness as each Sauna Meister curates a 30-minute themed experience.
Created for Wellness & Socializing
Awana Spa’s uniqueness stems from tapping into traditional, world-renowned treatments, with a social twist. The experience will be pleasantly unpredictable as the distinctive architecture, music, and services provide a spa experience like no other that taps into Vegas’ essence.
Unlike most spas, socialization is at the core of services such as the Art of Aufguss, which provides a spectacular and entertaining wellness experience. Awana’s modern yet warm space draws upon the principles of the golden ratio with rounded rooms, curved walls, and highly thought-out designs to promote a transformative and holistic experience.
Rejuvenate & Refresh of Awana
The state-of-the-art Fountain of Youth experience is inspired by tales of the mythical spring that restores the youth of anyone to bathe in its curative, age-reversing waters.
This signature experience houses a network of six vitality pools, heated Crystal laconium room, tepidarium chairs, vapour-filled steam rooms, cool mist showers, and the experiential Rain Walk.
The co-ed facility features LED screens that change throughout the day with various picturesque destinations. The room’s temperature and other added touches will match the displayed imagery. Guests at the spa can enjoy healthy meals during their visit, such as a bento box breakfast or lunch, which incorporate clean and organic ingredients. The spa offers fresh and dehydrated fruit, savoury nibbles, and flights of fresh-squeezed juices, smoothies, non-alcoholic and collagen-infused beverages, beers, and kombucha.
Treatments for All
Assorted Massages and Bodywork include Himalayan Salt Stone and Prenatal Massages to a World of Wellness Massage in addition to Reiki Masters, Chakra Healing, Reflexology, with enhancements including Crystal and Sound Healing treatments, Therabody’s Theragun devices, Moroccan Oil Hair Mask, Knesko Gemstone Masks, and Cupping.
Rejuvenating Facials include the popular Hydrafacial with additional offerings like Face Yoga or the Signature Facial with dermaplaning and gua sha, and various hand and back treatments. Foot Spa Lounge includes techniques from Eastern countries concentrating on specific ailments such as jet lag, sleep health, muscle recovery through RecoveryAir PRO by Therabody and more. The Foot Spa Lounge can be reserved for groups of up to 20 people for the ultimate private experience.
Awana invites guests to rejuvenate the mind, body and soul through indulgent and luxurious treatments steeped in deep wellness traditions from across the world.
To experience this story in glossy magazine format, click through to Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at email@example.com.
- FoF ☆ Fashion & LifestyleSeptember 26, 2023OMEGA Commandeers Beach House Restaurant for Seamaster Family Launch [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ VIP EventsSeptember 25, 2023Art Rapture Presents ‘The Throwback’ at Ironworks with Andy Dixon, Ola Volo & Rembrandt [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ VIP EventsSeptember 19, 2023Bootleggers Cocktails Brings 1st Drone Show to Vancouver [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ Charity & PhilanthropySeptember 17, 2023Vancouver Metropolitan Orchestra Celebrates 21st Season