In just a few years, Dr. Christopher Pavlou has become one of Vancouver’s leading aesthetics doctors, due in no small part by continually updating his practice to include the latest advances in medical aesthetics and medical grade skincare products. He also travels the world as an invited guest speaker, trains in new treatments and technologies, and endeavours to bring the most up-to-date treatments to his patients in Vancouver.
When planning to launch Skin Technique, Dr. Pavlou wanted to create a space where both patients and staff would enjoy coming to. An environment that was both inspiring and aesthetically beautiful.
“It was my vision to create a space where the importance of feeling beautiful exceeded the desire to look beautiful.” — Dr. Christopher Pavlou
He worked closely with a local design company to ensure all the elements of his vision were incorporated in the final design and in December 2017, the chic and sophisticated Skin Technique opened and greeted its first patients.
On the outside, the Yaletown neighbourhood surrounding Skin Technique is thriving with award-winning culinary experiences, trendy fashion boutiques, and a cool coffee culture. Dr. Pavlou and his team offer a luxury clinic experience in a beautifully designed space, just steps from the city’s trendiest spots.
On the inside, the clinic’s interiors are a crisp white with gold accents, and an array of vibrant green succulents and skin product packaging provide pops of colour. High ceilings, exposed white-washed brick, and recessed lighting lend to a light airiness that continues from the guest lounge through to the treatment rooms.
Dr. Pavlou has utilized the emerging trends in digital marketing and social media to reach by being chosen by Vancouverites as Best Local Influencer in the annual ‘Best of’ awards in The Georgia Straight.
Recently, Skin Technique acquired a cutting-edge body contouring and sculpting machine, the Emsculpt. This ground-breaking treatment delivers the equivalent of 20,000 sit-ups in 20 minutes. This transformational, non-surgical body contouring treatment is just one of many that were demonstrated at a recent event hosted at the clinic.
“I’m pleased to now offer the Emsculpt at our Vancouver clinic, Skin Technique. This pioneering technology was showcased at the IMCAS World Congress I recently attended in Paris, France, and has gained media attention globally due to the remarkable results of the treatment. It’s my mission to bring the most innovative, top-rated techniques and services to my patients in Vancouver,” said Dr. Christopher Pavlou.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Communications, publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, and multiple digital lifestyle blogs. She is a content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist in the luxury lifestyle niche. She is a regular content contributor to Retail-Insider and has a vast freelance portfolio including Boulevard English & Chinese editions, Indulge, and Montecristo Magazine. When not attending high-profile events in Vancouver's 'Luxury Zone’ or on assignment abroad, she is honing her plant-based cooking skills and caring for her rescues. firstname.lastname@example.org
- ☆ Issue #13 - Winter 2020/212021.02.16Folio.YVR ☆ Issue 13 ☆ Villa Cielo Lords Over Finlayson Arms at Villa Eyrie Resort
- ☆ Issue #13 - Winter 2020/212021.02.16Folio.YVR ☆ Issue 13 ☆ Coachwerks Restorations: Maestros of Vintage Mercedes
- ☆ Issue #13 - Winter 2020/212021.02.15Folio.YVR ☆ Issue 13 ☆ VI Motorsport Circuit: A Playground for Driving Enthusiasts
- ☆ Folio.YVR Friends2021.02.10Folio.YVR Friends: Guerlain Invites You to Share KISSKISS Tender Matte with Your Lover