At the pinnacle of high horology and understated elegance, the Maison Vacheron Constantin creates timepieces with unique technical and aesthetic signatures and an extremely high level of finishing touches.
The luxury Swiss timepiece Maison, with over two hundred and sixty years of heritage, launched its first Western Canada boutique on prestigious Alberni Street in Vancouver’s Luxury Zone.
Alberni Street is recognized as one of Canada’s most desirable luxury retail addresses, offering a convenient shopping experience and proximity to hundreds of best-in-class retailers, in keeping with Vacheron Constantin’s high level of sophistication and commitment to outstanding customer service.
The interior of the boutique is imbued with elegance and noble materials – wood, bronze and leather – which create a hushed, discreetly luxurious atmosphere. This is the Maison’s seventh opening in North America, Toronto, Beverley Hills, Costa Mesa, Las Vegas, New York, and Miami.
Built upon a legacy of innovation and the pursuit of excellence, each timepiece is crafted in Geneva, Switzerland with care and passion by the finest watchmakers and craftspersons.
Known for achieving monumental technical feats as well as timepieces with beautiful finishing, the new downtown boutique carries the entire range of watches, as well as boutique-exclusive models.
Also, the boutique offers the rare Les Cabinotiers service, which makes up both bespoke pieces tailored to the client’s desires, and one-of-a-kind masterpieces dreamed up by extraordinary master watchmakers and skilled artisans.
“We are delighted to have the opportunity to serve Canadians in British Columbia with a new boutique strategically located in the Alberni luxury district. The Western location will serve to complement our existing East coast Toronto, Ontario boutique and enhance our Canadian client’s understanding of Vacheron Constantin, and the Maison’s commitment to belle haute horlogerie,” said Leslie Kobrin, Vacheron Constantin President of the Americas.
In May, Sharp Magazine gathered an exclusive group of west coast watch collectors and VVIPs to preview the latest Vacheron Constantin’s timepieces, including the new Fiftysix and Patrimony blue dial watches. The on-location event was followed by an intimate dinner at the award-winning and internationally renowned Hawksworth restaurant, under the deft hand of Chef Stephanie Noel.
Each dish was inspired by a different Vacheron Constantin watch, such as the Fiftysix, for which Chef Noel created the second course consisting of a sweet pea agnolotti with morels and white asparagus.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Communications, publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, and multiple digital lifestyle blogs. She is a content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist in the luxury lifestyle niche. She is a regular content contributor to Retail-Insider and has a vast freelance portfolio including Boulevard English & Chinese editions, Indulge, and Montecristo Magazine. When not attending high-profile events in Vancouver's 'Luxury Zone’ or on assignment abroad, she is honing her plant-based cooking skills and caring for her rescues. email@example.com
- ☆ Issue #13 - Winter 2020/212021.02.16Folio.YVR ☆ Issue 13 ☆ Villa Cielo Lords Over Finlayson Arms at Villa Eyrie Resort
- ☆ Issue #13 - Winter 2020/212021.02.16Folio.YVR ☆ Issue 13 ☆ Coachwerks Restorations: Maestros of Vintage Mercedes
- ☆ Issue #13 - Winter 2020/212021.02.15Folio.YVR ☆ Issue 13 ☆ VI Motorsport Circuit: A Playground for Driving Enthusiasts
- ☆ Folio.YVR Friends2021.02.10Folio.YVR Friends: Guerlain Invites You to Share KISSKISS Tender Matte with Your Lover