After a 3-year hiatus, the legendary all-white Diner en Blanc pop-up picnic event returned to Vancouver. As per tradition, the location is held secret until the day of but in the past, gorgeous outdoor venues have included the beautiful VanDusen Botanical Gardens, Yaletown’s George Wainborn Park, David Lam Park, Jack Poole Plaza, and the bustling Canada Place. This year the location held sentimental value being the 10-year anniversary of the all-white event – guests returned to where it all begin – Jack Poole Plaza – after a stellar Peroni Nastro Azzurro sponsored pre-event at the historic Vancouver Club.
Upon arriving at the Vancouver Club, media and VIP guests were greeted by Kate MacDougall (Camber Communications), introduced to the Peroni cocktails – yes, beer cocktails are a thing! – and ventured out to the garden to enjoy the company of the city’s movers and shakers.
Today, and for the next week or two, the city’s fashionistas and influencers will share their outfits and experiences on social media. Diner en Blanc has been an annual showcase of their classy taste for design and elegance and sharing their culinary delights. World-renown for its photogenic moments, this year’s event was no exception. Guests were treated to live music, a VIP Portrait booth by Charles Zuckermann, a pop-up art gallery featuring works by Miriam Oreste, and more.
Team Folio.YVR with guest photographer Kuna Lu of Kuna Photography hit the concourse and joined the evening’s host Tyson Villeneuve of The Social Concierge agency and over 2,200 others in celebrating a return to extravagance!
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Communications, publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, and multiple digital lifestyle blogs. She is a content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist in the luxury lifestyle niche. She is a regular content contributor to Retail-Insider and has a vast freelance portfolio including Boulevard English & Chinese editions, Indulge, and Montecristo Magazine. When not attending high-profile events in Vancouver's 'Luxury Zone’ or on assignment abroad, she is honing her plant-based cooking skills and caring for her rescues. email@example.com
- FoF ☆ Fashion & Lifestyle2022.08.19The Triumphant Return of Diner en Blanc Vancouver [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ Fashion & Lifestyle2022.08.04Folio.YVR Friends: LVMH Nomades
- ☆ Issue #14 - June 20222022.07.21141 Water Street: Aleem Kassam & Kalu Interiors ☆ Folio.YVR Issue 14
- ☆ Issue #14 - June 20222022.07.13Oyeta Kokoroko: Dragon’s Blood & Blue Spirulina ☆ Folio.YVR Issue 14