Canadians can raise their glasses to some of the world’s finest whisky now being born on Canada’s Atlantic Coast. Co-founded by proud Canadian actor, musician, and whisky enthusiast Kiefer Sutherland, Red Bank Whisky is officially on shelves in Nova Scotia, soon to be available Canada-wide. The premium spirit stays true to its namesake’s roots, launched just in time for the enjoyment with friends and family over the Victoria Day long weekend and World Whisky Day.
“Red Bank isn’t just a whisky,” says Sutherland. “It is a testament to the passion and artistry of Canadian craftsmanship, and a reflection of the warm East Coast hospitality that you can always bank on.”
Co-founded by Kiefer Sutherland, Gary Briggs, Shawn Hiscott, and Rob Steele, and carefully crafted by Master Blender Michel Marcil, Red Bank Whisky embodies good taste, good times, good friends, and the rich heritage and tradition of Canadian whisky. A masterful blend and balance of rye, corn, and wheat whiskies, Red Bank Whisky stands out as a smooth, master-distilled, premium spirit with a taste that captures the essence of Canada.
Building a Canadian whisky legacy, the brand is set to share the rocky shores of Nova Scotia from coast to coast in the coming months. Currently available at select locations in Nova Scotia, Red Bank Whisky will make its debut in New Brunswick and Newfoundland, and Labrador soon Other parts of Canada can look forward to seeing it on shelves later this year.
As shareable as a good story, Red Bank Whisky is about moments with family and friends while celebrating the memories you’ve made and those you’ve yet to make. With its impeccable quality and homegrown taste, Red Bank Whisky is set to captivate whisky connoisseurs, new to whisky drinkers and mixologists alike, and become a symbol of Canadian excellence.
Until this fine Canadian whisky makes it to BC, follow Red Bank Whisky Co on Instagram @redbankwhisky.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at [email protected].
- FoF ☆ Travel & AdventureNovember 26, 2023Are You Ready to ‘Stay in Style’ with Fairmont Pacific Rim x Dior?
- FoF ☆ Charity & PhilanthropyNovember 23, 2023Young Elite Vancouver 7th Annual Gala Celebration [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ Health & WellnessNovember 15, 2023Fairmont Pacific Rim Launches ‘The Nordic Spa’ Wellness Retreat with Thermal Spa
- FoF ☆ Culinary, Wine, SpiritsNovember 15, 2023Taiwanese Artist Wu Ching Ru’s ‘Pro Terra et Natura’ at Phantom Creek Estates