Bootleggers Open Air Gala returned this month with an exceptional edition in collaboration with Pixel Sky Animations and Chali-Rosso Art Gallery, which saw guests experience the first live drone show in Vancouver.
Hosted on the Science World concourse, guests were free to move and mingle under the stars on the False Creek Seawall and throughout the main rotunda inside the iconic facility.
Pixel Sky showcased its fleet of drones with powerful LEDs that performed as a harmonious unit with the music in a breathtaking and memorable experience.
Art for the Masses
Within the rotunda was a curated art exhibition featuring the print-works of art legend Andy Warhol and Mr. Brainwash, new creations by Bootleggers’ own Kiarash TK, and the local artist Shwill.
Special Guests on the Turntables
Ray Kash, the rising star of the Los Angeles melodic house and techno scene, performed his debut set on the False Creek Stage at the outer deck. East Coast Canadian star of electronic music, producer and DJ, Dezza closed the evening at the Dome Stage. Additional time on the turntables went to Acuario, B2B, Sounikz, Still Lndn, DJ Shaker, Ar.Teez, Rene Luna, and Sotto Voce.
This event is the latest creative project by the Los Angeles and Vancouver-based creative duo, Cocktail Connoisseur and Kiarash TK, in collaboration with the technology-fueled creative minds of Pixel Sky Animations and the contemporary art masterminds of Chali-Rosso Art Gallery, and was designed to promote Arts & Culture in a multidisciplinary entertaining environment. Sponsors included Bootleggers Real Craft Cocktails, Cinco Drink Co., and DRNK.
Who are the Bootleggers?
The ‘Bootleggers of the Modern Day,’ the trio – Kam Tabarraee, Kiarash TK, and Jean Laven – are dedicated to their passion of experiential and elevated entertainment to sharing the joy of craft cocktails with all people, no matter how far from a proper cocktail bar they live. Rooted in Vancouver, Canada and shaped in Los Angeles, California, it all started as a unique creative collaboration following the changes in hospitality and nightlife trends post-pandemic. Together their dream is to pioneer a positive change in lifestyle via art and entertainment and create fulfilling experiences, one cocktail at a time.
For Upcoming Events, visit the Bootleggers website!
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, PORTFOLIOY.YVR Business & Entrepreneurs Magazine, and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at [email protected].
- ☆ Issue #23 - February 2024March 1, 2024This Top-Ranking Team is Passionate About Real Estate & Community
- ☆ Issue #23 - February 2024March 1, 2024Showcase Pianos Presents: Miist the Singer
- ☆ Issue #23 - February 2024March 1, 2024Paolo Fazioli: A Legacy of Sound & World’s Best Pianos
- ☆ Issue #23 - February 2024March 1, 2024The Mercedes-Maybach EQS 680 SUV Elevates City Driving