The team behind Bootlegger Cocktails continues to succeed with their unique style of event that features an exhibition of some of the most prestigious timeless pieces of contemporary art, craft cocktails, live and DJ music, and entertainment, all set in prime locations around the city.
The Friday the 13th date did not scare anyone away from the gala at the prestigious Vancouver Club. Guests danced, connected, and enjoyed an array of art, on loan by the Chali-Rosso Gallery, by art world legends Salvador Dali, Pablo Picasso and Joan Miro. All were on display, alongside several unique collections by local talented creators, Kiarash TK, and Niloufar Ghadimi. Bootleggers also designed a very special immersive cocktail experience by Cocktail Connoisseur to pair with the art.
Special Guests on the Turntables
There was a frenzy of music and live performances between the Vancouver Club’s Grand Ballroom and the Georgian Room by Karla Sax, Jonny Noel & Steel Afro, Carlos Luna, Project Mavara, Quarantunes, HKNC, Tristan, Bryn Liedl, and DJ Shaker B2B Baron-ess.
Who are the Bootleggers?
The ‘Bootleggers of the Modern Day,’ the trio – Kam Tabarraee, Kiarash TK, and Jean Laven – are dedicated to their passion of experiential and elevated entertainment to sharing the joy of craft cocktails with all people, no matter how far from a proper cocktail bar they live. Rooted in Vancouver, Canada and shaped in Los Angeles, California, it all started as a unique creative collaboration following the changes in hospitality and nightlife trends post-pandemic. Together their dream is to pioneer a positive change in lifestyle via art and entertainment and create fulfilling experiences, one cocktail at a time.
For Upcoming Events, visit the Bootleggers website!
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at [email protected].
- FoF ☆ Design & DecorNovember 29, 2023Fairmont Pacific Rim Launches Wedding & Gala Design Studio
- FoF ☆ Travel & AdventureNovember 26, 2023Are You Ready to ‘Stay in Style’ with Fairmont Pacific Rim x Dior?
- FoF ☆ Charity & PhilanthropyNovember 23, 2023Young Elite Vancouver 7th Annual Gala Celebration [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ Health & WellnessNovember 15, 2023Fairmont Pacific Rim Launches ‘The Nordic Spa’ Wellness Retreat with Thermal Spa