Behold the delicious Golden Goose. Conceived and crafted by Andrew Fletcher, Operations & Creative Beverage Director of private members club Dea Fortuna.
A gorgeous cocktail topped with edible flowers and flakes of gold, and served in a slender coupette to our VIP guests at the Stefano Ricci boutique in Vancouver’s ‘Luxury Zone.’
With a base of fresh pressed lime, followed by Yin Zhen syrup created with Pai Mu Tan tea from the Fujian Province. Highly prized for its health benefits and richness in vitamins, Fletcher procured the perfect loose tea obtained from the TWG Tea Salon on West Georgia Street under the guidance from Lukas Cervenka, Salon Manager & Tea Sommelier.
The smooth crisp flavour of the Golden Goose originates with especially batched for this Dea Fortuna event – an unreleased Octavia ‘Apple Pie’ Flavoured Vodka.
Six-times distilled to create a perfect balance; it is completely free of additives, including sugar and glycerin.
1 oz Vanilla Essence / 1 oz. Edible Flowers / .25 oz Fresh Pressed Lime / 1.0 oz Yin Zhen Syrup / 1.5 oz Octavia Apple Vodka
This light and sparkling version of the Tequila Sunrise is pure west coast.
Our second drink of the evening was also conceived and crafted by Andrew Fletcher.
This cocktail is already a must-mix for any get-together’s on the terrace this summer.
Add the raspberry puree to a Collins glass, followed by the fresh pressed apple juice.
Add the magnificent Clase Azul Plata. This ultra-premium spirit is made from organic agave and aged to perfection.
Stir until blended. Top with soda and garnish with a slice of dehydrated apple.
The final drink is 10 ounces of pure sunshine and packed with Vitamin C!
2 oz Raspberry Puree / 4 oz Freshly Pressed Apple Juice / 3 oz Soda 1 Slice Dehydrated Apple / 1 oz Clase Azul Plata
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, PORTFOLIOY.YVR Business & Entrepreneurs Magazine, and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at [email protected].
- ☆ Issue #23 - February 2024March 1, 2024This Top-Ranking Team is Passionate About Real Estate & Community
- ☆ Issue #23 - February 2024March 1, 2024Showcase Pianos Presents: Miist the Singer
- ☆ Issue #23 - February 2024March 1, 2024Paolo Fazioli: A Legacy of Sound & World’s Best Pianos
- ☆ Issue #23 - February 2024March 1, 2024The Mercedes-Maybach EQS 680 SUV Elevates City Driving