Every detail, every inch of Mysk Kingfisher Retreat is designed to make moments of inner and outer harmony last as long as possible and bring you maximum relaxation and rejuvenation. Imagine getting cozy alongside the night fire in the desert. Just slowing down and taking a break to experience peace and tranquillity.
Mysk Kingfisher Retreat is located on the east coast of the Emirate of Sharjah, at the edge of the city of Kalba. This is a fascinating location where the arid island landscape is washed by the waters of the Gulf of Oman. The natural retreat provides the opportunity to meet various rare bird species and wildlife.
The resort comprises 20 tents settled on the Arabian Sea coast. There are 13 One Bedroom Tents with sea views (139-square-metres), 2 One Bedroom Tents with mountain views (139-square-metres), and 5 Three Bedroom Tents with sea views (344-square-metres). Each accommodation features air-conditioning, furnished patios, 50-inch LED TVs with satellite channels, private plunge pools, hairdryers, free toiletries, bathrobes, and slippers. The tents have space to spread out with sitting areas; all guests can enjoy the benefits of a private beach providing comfort and sophisticated serenity.
Mysk Kingfisher Retreat invites its guests to the All Day dining restaurant Al Qurm offering buffet style, a la carte breakfast and dishes, picnics on the beach, and private BBQs. The resort’s meeting room with a capacity of 20 persons can host team-building activities, workshops, or small conferences.
The guests of Mysk Kingfisher Retreat can learn and practice at the archery range, kayaking, diving, hiking, cycling, and enjoy the constant feeling of rebirth while staying at the resort.
No wonder this marvellous resort, developed by Shurooq and managed by Shaza, became the winner of Luxury Lifestyle Awards in the category of The Best Luxury Eco Retreats in the Middle East.
- Luxury Lifestyle Awards is one of the world’s most recognized and respected brands, providing assurance of the highest quality, and representing pioneering excellence and innovation. As media partners, Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine is proud to be chosen to share the stories of worldwide winners who have excelled in their categories. In its 12th year, the Luxury Lifestyle Awards continue to seek and reward brands for reaching the pinnacle of and providing a luxury brand experience to those who appreciate the finest things in life.
- ☆ Luxury Lifestyle AwardsJuly 8, 2022Folio.YVR Friends: With Bespokers Experience Greece at Its Finest
- FoF ☆ Design & DecorMay 24, 2022Folio.YVR Friends: Costa Rica’s SARCO Architects Design Dream Holiday Homes
- ☆ Luxury Lifestyle AwardsMay 11, 2022Folio.YVR Friends: Verijet – Luxury Private Jet Services
- ☆ Luxury Lifestyle AwardsSeptember 16, 2021Folio.YVR Friends: Hotel Katajanokka – Luxury in the Heart of Helsinki, Finland