Imagine yourself stepping aboard a beautiful yacht amidst many yachts in the marina, preparing for a journey. The crystal blue waters of the Aegean Sea is calling. The gentle sun caresses your skin, the light sea breeze blows your hair, and the attentive and caring crew do their best to make your voyage as comfortable as possible and create the most positive memories.
Trust Perfect Yachts to make this dream of an ideal sailing trip a reality. Because this year’s winner of Luxury Lifestyle Awards in the category of The Best Luxury Yacht Charter Services in Europe goes the extra mile to meet the clients’ highest expectations.
The luxury yacht charter company Perfect Yachts is led by owner and CEO Artemis Georgatou and Managing Director Vangelis Tampakopoulos. Both Ms. Georgatou and Mr. Tampakopoulos share a love of the sea from an early age, which led them to create their own company. A sincere passion for seafaring is a trait common to all the hard-working team members that they strive to share and inspire every traveller. At the same time, it makes this company more than a charter, but a family of dedicated and experienced professionals where new friends and guests are always welcome. All the experiences the company offers are filled with respect, appreciation, and great attention to the tiniest details that set it apart from the competitors.
A Convenient Luxury
The company has two bases, Olympic Marine and Lavrio Marine, located in Lavrio in the southeast of Attica. Thanks to their convenient location, both company bases are easily accessible from Athens Airport in just 25 minutes. Their team is committed to providing clients with a perfect experience from the first to the last moment, and that experience starts with comfortable and fully equipped bases. The VIP Lounge, a reception area, secure luggage storage facilities, parking, WCs, showers, sunshades, and comfortable seats await them. The bases are designed in such a way that they are the best place to start the dream trip.
Comfort and Quality Assured
Prioritizing quality over quantity, the company has a privately-owned and impeccably equipped fleet of monohulls and catamarans. All boats provide a luxurious feeling and have everything for comfortable and safe sailing. They are well maintained and equipped with air-conditioning, generator, water maker, dinghy with outboard engine. All this, together with the impeccable service from the charter crew, creates the atmosphere of a floating 5-star luxury hotel.
On one of these boats, you can take an unforgettable voyage to the Cyclades and Ionian Islands, visit the famous ancient sites and discover the most picturesque spots of Greece. They offer half-day and one-day cruises, as well as 7-, 14- and 21-day routes, for which you can also book additional services including transfers, hotel arrangements and activities, city or island tours, gastronomy and wine tasting, and sailing lessons.
- Luxury Lifestyle Awards is one of the world’s most recognized and respected brands, providing assurance of the highest quality, and representing pioneering excellence and innovation. As media partners, Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine is proud to be chosen to share the stories of worldwide winners who have excelled in their categories. In its 12th year, the Luxury Lifestyle Awards continue to seek and reward brands for reaching the pinnacle of and providing a luxury brand experience to those who appreciate the finest things in life.
- ☆ Luxury Lifestyle Awards2021.09.16Folio.YVR Friends: Hotel Katajanokka – Luxury in the Heart of Helsinki, Finland
- ☆ Folio.YVR Friends2021.08.17Folio.YVR Friends: SkyLux Travel Flying Above and Beyond
- ☆ Folio.YVR Friends2021.08.11Folio.YVR Friends: Perfect Yachts: Bringing the Dream of the Ideal Sea Journey to Reality
- ☆ Luxury Lifestyle Awards2021.06.23Folio.YVR Friends: Sugarbird Cape Fynbos Gin Captivates