Paolo Fazioli recently attended the Oakridge Gallery at the Westbank HQ for an evening of performances and connecting with the Vancouver Fazioli piano community. Hosted by Manuel Bernaschek, founder of Showcase Pianos and Fazioli’s authorized dealer in Canada, the event was a who’s who of the music community.
Bernaschek shared, “Paolo Fazioli, the visionary founder of the illustrious Fazioli Piano factory, is renowned for his passion for music and commitment to excellence in craftsmanship. His visits here offer a chance for Vancouverites to connect with a respected figure in the world of music and gain insight and inspiration from his experiences and perspectives, making them a special occasion for those who share his love of music and appreciation for fine instruments.”
Officially performing on a Fazioli F278 Concert Grand was award-winning Amateur pianist Daniel Chow and 9-year-old King Yang. Unofficially, Robert Macfarlane and Chelsea Jiang both performed to an appreciative audience.
Noteworthy attendees were Rufus Lin, Fabricio di Paolo aka Lord Vinheteiro, Aylex Thunder, and Jenny Xue.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at [email protected].
- FoF ☆ Culinary, Wine, Spirits2023.05.23Kiefer Sutherland Launches Red Bank Whisky – The Spirit of Red Bank, Nova Scotia
- ☆ Issue #18 - Spring 20232023.05.12Showcase Pianos Presents: Chloe Flower, Renaissance Woman [EXCLUSIVE]
- ☆ Issue #18 - Spring 20232023.05.12Next Level Deliciousness: ‘The Art of Raw Desserts’ by Crystal Bonnet
- ☆ Issue #18 - Spring 20232023.05.12Rolls-Royce Phantom Syntopia: Exquisite Collab with Iris van Herpen