The Fairmont Pacific Rim has announced the launch of Vancouver’s newest wellness retreat, The Nordic Spa. The outdoor thermal spa is a transformative healing experience immersed in nature, offering unparalleled full-body rejuvenation and restoration.
Located on the hotel’s sixth-floor pool deck and surrounded by harbour and mountain views, The Nordic Spa invites guests to journey through extreme temperatures by submerging in one of two state-of-the-art cold plunge tubs and finding solace in the therapeutic cedar plank sauna. After the self-guided cycle, discover total relaxation in rest areas with sofa lounges, surrounded by fire pits and patio heaters, while draped in arctic robes, all amongst glittering lights.
“Combining exposure to hot and cold environments in a circuit has numerous benefits to your body and overall well-being,” says Fairmont Pacific Rim’s Spa Director, Kim Carmichael “a few key benefits include stress reduction, detoxification, muscle and joint pain relief, improved circulation, skin health, enhanced immune system and improved sleep.”
holistic self-care offerings, one-hour yoga classes are offered on Thursday and Saturday mornings in the warmth of the heated pool deck by local industry-experts. A light menu is available along with creative sips including Espresso Martini’s and a selection of champagne and wine. The self-guided experience is available daily for hotel guests from 8:00am-8:00pm, bookable in two-hour time slots with experience being complimentary for guests staying in Fairmont Gold, in Suites and Platinum and Diamond Members of the brand’s loyalty program, ALL (Accor Live Limitless).As an extension of the hotel’s
On Monday to Thursday, the experience is available to members of the public, including access to Willow Stream Spa facilities, the fitness centre and movement studio. Non-hotel guests booked for a treatment at Willow Stream Spa can upgrade their experience to include access to The Nordic Spa.[email protected] or call the Spa Experience Team at 604-695-5550. For non-hotel guests, reservations can be booked now for The Nordic Spa access and yoga classes from November 20 onwards.For pricing and reservations, interested parties are requested to email
here.Winter Wellness Offer: In celebration of The Nordic Spa at Fairmont Pacific Rim’s launch, a wellness-focused room offer is available for guests looking for the ultimate restorative getaway. Enjoy a one-night stay, exclusive wellness amenities, guaranteed reservations at The Nordic Spa, a sole revival treatment for two at Willow Stream Spa, and access for two to a morning yoga class at The Nordic Spa. Rates start from $1300 CAD for one night based on double occupancy. Minimum 14 days advance notice to book spa experiences, and can be booked
About Fairmont Pacific Rim
Fairmont Pacific Rim – Vancouver’s definitive luxury hotel – was rated the World’s Best Business Hotel by Condé Nast Traveler readers and awarded the coveted Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star and AAA Five Diamond Ratings. This ultramodern downtown hotel offers unobstructed mountain and harbour views, combining the best of the Pacific Rim in its architecture and décor. The hotel features three award-winning dining destinations, resort-style Forbes Five Star Willow Stream Spa, rooftop and pool sundeck, lavish guestrooms, and a variety of the city’s most luxurious suites
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at [email protected].
- FoF ☆ Design & DecorNovember 29, 2023Fairmont Pacific Rim Launches Wedding & Gala Design Studio
- FoF ☆ Travel & AdventureNovember 26, 2023Are You Ready to ‘Stay in Style’ with Fairmont Pacific Rim x Dior?
- FoF ☆ Charity & PhilanthropyNovember 23, 2023Young Elite Vancouver 7th Annual Gala Celebration [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ Health & WellnessNovember 15, 2023Fairmont Pacific Rim Launches ‘The Nordic Spa’ Wellness Retreat with Thermal Spa