Fairmont Pacific Rim invites you to step into the wondrous wintery world. One where enchantment meets extravagance as it partners with Dior to deliver the most splendid seasonal gift of all, the ‘Stay in Style’ package for two.
Crafted for a duo of dreamers, this two-night experience begins on the exclusive Fairmont Gold floor, a hotel within a hotel, where luxury meets world-class hospitality and every detail is anticipated.
As you unlock the door to your stay, a bottle of Dom Perignon Rose Vintage 2010 awaits nestled on ice, ready to toast the beginning of your magical journey.
Apres bubbles, be prepared to be whisked off by a dedicated private chauffeur who will accompany you to the Dior Vancouver flagship boutique. There, you will be greeted with an exquisite bespoke shopping experience as you are invited to discover the Dior Cruise 2024 women’s collection by the visionary Dior Creative Director, Maria Grazia Chiuri, and the Dior Spring 2024 men’s collection created by Artistic Director Dior Men’s Kim Jones.
After your retail reverie, indulge in a post-shopping lunch fit for two at the hotel’s illustrious ‘The Lobby Lounge & RawBar, and indulge in an incredible meal while live music fills the room.
Retreat to the Forbes Five-Star Willow Stream Spa for two 90-minute signature body treatments before stepping outside to rejuvenate in The Nordic Spa, complete with cold plunges and a cedar plank sauna.
An evening at the award-winning Botanist restaurant will set the stage for a grand finale. A six-course chef’s tasting menu is accompanied by premium wines that serenade your taste buds with delight.
The Stay in Style Offer Includes:
- Hotel stay on Fairmont Gold, minimum two nights
- A bottle of Dom Perignon Rose Vintage 2010 upon check-in
- Dior Private Shopping Experience & Transportation
- Lunch in The Lobby Lounge for two (Set Menu)
- 90-minute Body Treatment for two at Willow Stream Spa
- Guaranteed reservations for two at The Nordic Spa
- Dinner at Botanist for two, including wine pairings
- Late check-out of 2pm
Rates start from CA$6,000 / Booking details here
(2 adults only, 2-night minimum length of stay required, 14-day advance booking)
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, PORTFOLIOY.YVR Business & Entrepreneurs Magazine, and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at [email protected].
- ☆ Issue #23 - February 2024March 1, 2024This Top-Ranking Team is Passionate About Real Estate & Community
- ☆ Issue #23 - February 2024March 1, 2024Showcase Pianos Presents: Miist the Singer
- ☆ Issue #23 - February 2024March 1, 2024Paolo Fazioli: A Legacy of Sound & World’s Best Pianos
- ☆ Issue #23 - February 2024March 1, 2024The Mercedes-Maybach EQS 680 SUV Elevates City Driving