We were honoured to receive an exclusive invitation to a distinguished event that promised to be the zenith of sophistication and philanthropy. The Supercar Martini Circle La Dolce Charity Gala was held at the illustrious ASPAC Presentation Centre and benefited Variety’s Children’s Charity.
Upon arriving VIP guests were treated to a visually stunning exterior display of Maserati‘s including the MC20 and the Barbie Maserati SUV. Once inside and checked in, guests were escorted to the third floor, passing Harley Davidson motorcycles that were on display, artwork by Shawn Williams, DJ I AM SOTTO VOCE was spinning, and Salathai Restaurant chefs were creating nibbles on Chop Value. The VIP area also featured a luxury watch collection display by Antonio Huang, a selection of wines and bubbles sponsored by Terra Lux Wine, DRNK Beverages, Plenty Real Brews, Aupale Vodka, and others.
The VVIP area was set up for an intimate dinner for eight. Momentous Event Experiences (Alexandra Yin, Andre Perez, Jack Chung) impressed with an elevated dinner experience that included a Michelin Star chef, the magic of molecular gastronomy, torches, and gold leaf! The sit-down meal and libations were provided via the team at Bottles and Bottega.
The event unfolded into an experience of music and entertainment with the dance troupe Wonder Dance Vancouver. The highlight of the evening was a performance by R&B singer Fara. Originally from Singapore, this Vancouver-based diva has released a debut ep ‘About Me’ and has opened for known acts like 112 and Ginuwine.
The River Green Presentation Centre (Hollybridge) is a gorgeous facility that sits on the north arm of the Fraser River, where it meets the Strait of Georgia. With sky-high windows and a picture-perfect view of the shoreline at sunset, the location was fitting for the charity gala was held under the auspices of SMC in partnership with ASPAC Developments.
Photographs courtesy of Momentous YVR & Frankie Shiu
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, PORTFOLIOY.YVR Business & Entrepreneurs Magazine, and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at [email protected].
- FoF ☆ Culinary, Wine, SpiritsFebruary 22, 2024Introducing… ‘Vancouver Cocktails’ & Its Award-winning Author Janet Gyenes
- FoF ☆ VIP EventsFebruary 20, 2024Cheers! Salud! Yamas! Vancouver Cocktail Week Returns March 3-10
- FoF ☆ VIP EventsFebruary 20, 2024Inaugural Fête Chinoise Signature Event Illuminated the Shangri-La
- FoF ☆ VIP EventsFebruary 13, 2024Whisky Global 2024 Welcomed Enthusiasts & Experts to the Paradox Hotel