When entrepreneur Jack Chung, founder of Supercar Martini Circle (SMC), extended an invite to spend the evening with the Miss Universe Canada contestants at a beautiful location in Richmond, who were we to resist?
It’s All About Location
The River Green Presentation Centre (Hollybridge) is a gorgeous facility that sits on the north arm of the Fraser River, where it meets the Strait of Georgia. With sky-high windows and a picture-perfect view of the shoreline at sunset, the location was fitting as the official Miss Universe Canada welcome dinner and red carpet. The event was held under the auspices of SMC in partnership with ASPAC Developments with exquisite catering by Hello Nori. Further elevating the event’s lavishness was the array of supercars that welcomed guests as they arrived at River Green.
Entertainment for All
A culinary symphony unfolded, featuring opulent Hello Nori sushi creations – both aburi and bespoke hand rolls – topped with gold leaf that fused tradition with extravagance. The VIP area also featured a selection of wines and bubbles by Wine Stains, fresh fruit and vegetable presentations, and fresh avocado sushi topped with shaved truffles.
Amidst the DJ spinning of K-pop and live dance performances by Wonder Dance Vancouver, the event unfolded into an experience of music and entertainment. The highlight, of course, was the entry of the Miss Universe Canada contestants, who showcased their individuality in mesmerizing designs, symbolizing months of dedication and preparation.
Miss Universe Canada Contestants
The evening encompassed the preliminary event for the contestants after arriving in Vancouver that, seamlessly merged elegance, luxury, and culture. The grandeur of the evening was magnificently captured by a radiant red carpet, where 66 stunning Miss Universe Canada contestants presented themselves with poise and grace.
Good Night & Good Luck!
In essence, the Miss Universe Canada welcome gala, hosted by Supercar Martini Circle, was an unforgettable tapestry of beauty, luxury, and cultural celebration. Its red carpet allure, exquisite cuisine, supercar showcase, and dynamic entertainment created an ambiance that will linger in the hearts and minds of all attendees, setting an impeccable tone for the 2023 Miss Universe Canada finale.
Thank you to SMC, Canadian Beauties, and Helen Siwak for the story images.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at email@example.com.
- FoF ☆ Charity & PhilanthropySeptember 28, 202341st Edition of Splash Art Auction Announced with New Fashion Moment Addition by Holt Renfrew
- FoF ☆ Fashion & LifestyleSeptember 26, 2023OMEGA Commandeers Beach House Restaurant for Seamaster Family Launch [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ VIP EventsSeptember 25, 2023Art Rapture Presents ‘The Throwback’ at Ironworks with Andy Dixon, Ola Volo & Rembrandt [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ VIP EventsSeptember 19, 2023Bootleggers Cocktails Brings 1st Drone Show to Vancouver [PHOTOS]