With the 2024 wedding season beginning to blossom, Fleur de Lis Events was first to host a much-anticipated (and sold-out) luxury wedding showcase, ‘Luxe V.’
The event shifted to an exclusive evening soirée from its previous brunch format in its fifth year. Held once again at the prestigious Fairmont Pacific Rim, Luxe V delivered an unparalleled experience, elevating the standard for luxury weddings in Vancouver with special touches by Eclat Decor, Justyna Florals, and Caviar Candles.
Guests were greeted with customary welcome bubbles, enjoyed sweet and savoury offerings by Luxe Bites, and visited the three live-action chef stations courtesy of the award-winning Fairmont culinary team.
“We are overjoyed with the production of Luxe V. The revamped ‘Luxe Entertainment Edition’ was truly captivating,” said Nargess Tabrizy-Shokrani, Fleur de Lis Principal. “The shift to an evening soirée format allowed us to create a more immersive and inspiring atmosphere, reflecting the grandeur and sophistication that define luxury weddings. From our 300 lbs floral ceiling installation to the exquisite backdrop that shined with 1000 crystal strands suspended above the black runway and a mix of purple and pink furnishings, the ballroom was magically transported to a Parisian-style lounge.”
Uno Gelato offered a delicious Prosecco-infused passionfruit frozen treat, Steam Cart Coffee shook up a divine Espresso Martini and various delightful sweet bites were available by Butterlane Bakeshop, Castle Cake & Sweet, and Sweet Tooth, and Life is Sweet.
The evening showcased captivating and unforgettable experiences for all guests, including an art performance by Live Art Vancouver and an exquisite fashion show featuring bespoke men’s suiting by Vancouver’s Sarai Bespoke, Christine Lingerie, Golden Room Rentals, and Luxx Nova Boutique.
The entertainment lineup included renowned classical musician Janelle Nadeau, Nikita Afonso, GOH Ballet, and Blue Crane Contortion, which brought excitement and enchantment to this year’s event.
Before leaving the wonderland created by Nargess and her team, guests posed for black and white portraits by Shades Portrait Studio and experienced the precision calligraphy by Vivi Lettering.
Nargess shared some parting words: “Going into this year’s event, I want to ensure the new format is more inclusive of all couples, not just the bride. With that in mind, we worked to add various details, including adding new elements of entertainment, shifts in colours and decor, and curating a menu that is an inviting event for both grooms and brides alike.
“Walking into the ballroom prior to doors opening for guest arrival, I was simply overjoyed as the vision had come to reality. Luxe V was truly a captivating experience, and by the end of the evening, I was truly proud of the unique, immersive event that celebrates couples and provides wedding planning inspiration in an atmosphere like no other.”
Event photography by Mathias Fast.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, PORTFOLIOY.YVR Business & Entrepreneurs Magazine, and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at [email protected].
- ☆ Issue #23 - February 2024March 1, 2024This Top-Ranking Team is Passionate About Real Estate & Community
- ☆ Issue #23 - February 2024March 1, 2024Showcase Pianos Presents: Miist the Singer
- ☆ Issue #23 - February 2024March 1, 2024Paolo Fazioli: A Legacy of Sound & World’s Best Pianos
- ☆ Issue #23 - February 2024March 1, 2024The Mercedes-Maybach EQS 680 SUV Elevates City Driving