Getting tired of the same old snacks and sandwiches in front of the television? Worried that another season of comfort food is going to give your waistline a run for its money? This week, I want to share three awesome eco-friendly subscription boxes that are on our radar for their great Canadian products, ethical stance on the environment and are the product of local entrepreneurs.
Plant Curious – Vancouver, Victoria
Entrepreneur and activist Jordan Weisner‘s latest plantbased business offers a bi-monthly box that contains high-quality plantbased cheeses, meats, desserts, drinks, specialty items, and some surprises. At least 6+ local vendors are featured in each box and each comes with a feel-good boast that the contents are at least 90% local. The current box contains delicious bites from Glow Chocolate, Coasty Craft, Back for More Bites, Sriracha Revolver, The Modern Meat, To Live For Bakery (formerly To Die For), and Litas Mexican Food.
TMRW Vegan Box
The TMRW Vegan Box is available for a limited time only in November and only until sold out. Curated by TMRW Foods, the Vegan Box includes items from 21 local brands and a few that have potential. Included is a mix of sweet and savoury, quick snacks and ingredients to whip up plant-based meals with or without the TMRW breakfast patties and burgers. Included are Yoggu yogurt, Nona Vegan sauces, kitskitchen soaps, Spread’Em Kitchen soft cheeses, and Maison Orphee mayonnaise. Additional items are snacks like Herbaland Gummies, NoochPop!, and Say Hello Sweets ice cream sandwiches. Yummy!
Check-out the TMRW Vegan Box here! Use code TMRWFOODS to receive a discount on the total retail price.
The Clean Crate Company
This eco-friendly, non-toxic, vegan product box is exactly what your family needs to keep your home environment free of chemical-based products. Founders Candice and Kelly launched The Clean Crate Company out of frustration for the lack of quality eco-products in traditional retail stores. It seemed like the products they wanted were only available online or in specialty shops and procuring them lacked the convenience these two busy women needed. Each box lasts about 3-months and contains a surface cleaner, hand soap, dish soap, dishwasher & laundry detergent, and free bonus eco-extras. Notable brands include Attitude, Lemon Aide, and the incredible TruEarth. Love that this box is available in Scented, Unscented Box, Dishwasher, Without Dishwasher options, plus awesome add-ons.
Your crate at The Clean Crate Company awaits! Use discount code FRIENDLY10 to receive 10% off.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at [email protected].
- FoF ☆ Design & DecorNovember 29, 2023Fairmont Pacific Rim Launches Wedding & Gala Design Studio
- FoF ☆ Travel & AdventureNovember 26, 2023Are You Ready to ‘Stay in Style’ with Fairmont Pacific Rim x Dior?
- FoF ☆ Charity & PhilanthropyNovember 23, 2023Young Elite Vancouver 7th Annual Gala Celebration [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ Health & WellnessNovember 15, 2023Fairmont Pacific Rim Launches ‘The Nordic Spa’ Wellness Retreat with Thermal Spa