The UK’s esteemed luxury customization brand Leronza has been commissioned to craft a limited edition $500,000 24-karat gold and diamond-encrusted iPhone 12 Pro for a lucky collector.
When Apple unveiled their new iPhone models in early October, Leronza did not wait long to announce their most recent project after a private Russian client reached out to the luxury house with a request for one of the limited-run pieces. Only three of the super-luxe iPhones will be outfitted with the lion detailing, hundreds of flawless diamonds and the flashy gold casing.
Leronza is London-based but has a luxury showroom in Dubai‘s glitzy Jumeirah 1 district. They have built a reputation worldwide for custom high-end gadgets, jewelry, and corporate gifts. Their most recent iPhone work included a solid gold iPhone 11 Pro, enveloped with diamonds and a 24-karat gold racing bike for a private Indian customer. Their other iPhone works have always included the finest gold, gems, Swarovski crystals, custom symbols and figures.
“Our skilled artisans are eager to get their hands on the new iPhone 12 range as quickly as possible,” says London store General Manager Manish Manshani. “As the go-to company for custom-made luxury gadget and technology products, we’re known for our attention to detail and are confident that our jaw-dropping iPhone 12 Pro will be one of our greatest creations yet.”
For those who are seeking a golden option that is not so hard on the pocketbook, France’s Gold Emotion has a selection of accessories and other items that will satisfy. In addition to gold leaf cigars and engraved sparkling beverages, are these incredible kitchen tools that will add the right flavour to any dish!
For those who prefer a hands-on experience with their gold and silver, these non-automated traditional mills are also available.
Shopping for holiday gifts for your favourite luxury lover has never been easier with Leronza and Gold Emotion creating practical items in our favourite metals and gemstones!
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FoF ☆ Fashion & LifestyleSeptember 26, 2023OMEGA Commandeers Beach House Restaurant for Seamaster Family Launch [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ VIP EventsSeptember 25, 2023Art Rapture Presents ‘The Throwback’ at Ironworks with Andy Dixon, Ola Volo & Rembrandt [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ VIP EventsSeptember 19, 2023Bootleggers Cocktails Brings 1st Drone Show to Vancouver [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ Charity & PhilanthropySeptember 17, 2023Vancouver Metropolitan Orchestra Celebrates 21st Season