Going on a yoga journey does not always involve moving to secluded locations away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. A tranquil oasis of relaxation and well-being can be found in the very heart of a busy city. Such an unexpected sanctuary is a perfect way to unwind, escape from the daily tension and stress, and discover the balance between your inner and outer world. Bodywize Immersions is this year’s winner of Luxury Lifestyle Awards in the category of The Best Luxury Spas in Asia.
Currently, Bodywize operates at four locations in Causeway Bay, one of the most prestigious and luxurious districts in Hong Kong. The brand was founded in 2004 as a day spa on Sing Woo Road. Later, in 2015, due to increasing demand, the Bodywize spas and yoga relocated to Causeway Bay. After two years, a full-service spa and wellness sanctuary was launched in Lee Garden. And in 2020, a private spa and wellness club Bodywize Immersions opened its doors for all those who are willing to invest in their own health and wellbeing.
Lisa Mak, the founder of Bodywize, is the first master developer of AntiGravity classes in Asia, and author of teacher training programs for Hong Kong and Mainland China. Having completed her yoga teacher training with famous yoga master teachers in Australia, Lisa believes yoga is the best way to achieve emotional balance. Moreover, she uses the healing effect of vibration and the sound of crystal bowls to help people improve their well-being.
One of the key treatments at Bodywize Immersions is Sound of Silence. The brand’s signature journey lasts 150-minutes and begins with an antioxidant and nutritional ritual stimulating circulation, boosting the lymphatic system, and removing toxins.
This ritual is followed by 90 minutes of natural massage with the sound bath using Tibetan singing bowls. According to the specific individual needs of each guest, the therapist creates different frequencies that influence the body’s energy fields, thereby affecting chakras and aura to balance the chi. This treatment is a perfect way to make you feel energized and free through releasing from emotional and physical traumas, relieving all your stress, tension, and depression.
In Hong Kong, it is the only spa in the city to offer famous Linda Meredith skincare products and therapies highly valued by the celebrity clientele and Dubai’s royal family. And the 3,000-square-foot space with three yoga studios at Bodywize Air Fitness & Yoga provides an inclusive custom-designed space for fitness and yoga classes.
Definitely a must-visit in Hong Kong after a long day of business!
- Luxury Lifestyle Awards is one of the world’s most recognized and respected brands, providing assurance of the highest quality, and representing pioneering excellence and innovation. As media partners, Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine is proud to be chosen to share the stories of worldwide winners who have excelled in their categories. In its 12th year, the Luxury Lifestyle Awards continue to seek and reward brands for reaching the pinnacle of and providing a luxury brand experience to those who appreciate the finest things in life.
- ☆ Luxury Lifestyle Awards2022.07.08Folio.YVR Friends: With Bespokers Experience Greece at Its Finest
- FoF ☆ Design & Decor2022.05.24Folio.YVR Friends: Costa Rica’s SARCO Architects Design Dream Holiday Homes
- ☆ Luxury Lifestyle Awards2022.05.11Folio.YVR Friends: Verijet – Luxury Private Jet Services
- ☆ Luxury Lifestyle Awards2021.09.16Folio.YVR Friends: Hotel Katajanokka – Luxury in the Heart of Helsinki, Finland