From its humble beginnings in 2013 to its latest incarnation in Yaletown, Vancouver-based retailer and online seller Mine & Yours has been satisfying the city’s desire for luxury resale by offering highly coveted designer pieces and stylish looks that the haute shopping audience thirsts for.
The Countdown to Launch
In early October 2021, owner Courtney Watkins and her furry sidekick Hunny, were on social media broadcasting in the weeks and days before the doors opened at 418 Davie Street, sharing all the details as the interiors were finalized, wrapped bundles of garments were delivered, and every last display was perfected by the team.
Room to Breathe Beautifully
The newly renovated space, previously a men’s wear store, measures 1,800-square-feet and carries the majority of the reseller’s luxury designer pieces with the flagship at 1025 Howe Street representing streetwear and contemporary brands with more affordable price points.
Become A Mine & Yours Influencer
One key element that sets Mine & Yours apart from the other luxury resellers in the city, is their Influencer program. Whether you are at an Influencer level or just love shopping the best looks for the best price, you qualify! Details are available on their website here, just fill in blanks. [Our sister publication EcoLuxLifestyle.co has joined the Mine & Yours Influencer Program so that they can share a discount with our audience who love resale shopping! Use code ECOLUXLIFESTYLE when you shop and receive a 10% discount!].
Is Your Closet Full? Looking to Sell?
Those with high-quality designer garments to sell are advised to book an appointment (Wednesday, Friday, Saturday) between 10am and 5:30pm and those unable to attend in person at the new location can request an appointment via Zoom.
Visit Mine & Yours at their two locations:
Monday – Saturday from 10am – 6pm and Sunday 12pm – 6pm.
Yaletown 418 Davie Street | West End 1025 Howe Street
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at [email protected].
- FoF ☆ Travel & AdventureNovember 26, 2023Are You Ready to ‘Stay in Style’ with Fairmont Pacific Rim x Dior?
- FoF ☆ Charity & PhilanthropyNovember 23, 2023Young Elite Vancouver 7th Annual Gala Celebration [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ Health & WellnessNovember 15, 2023Fairmont Pacific Rim Launches ‘The Nordic Spa’ Wellness Retreat with Thermal Spa
- FoF ☆ Culinary, Wine, SpiritsNovember 15, 2023Taiwanese Artist Wu Ching Ru’s ‘Pro Terra et Natura’ at Phantom Creek Estates