Thailand has long captured the hearts of the global traveller looking to sample its welcoming culture and unique natural environment. Offering an insight into the local lifestyle and surrounded by stunning coastal landscapes, The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa, Phuket provides the perfect destination for a truly exotic holiday.
Nestled on the shores of Siray Beach, the resort and spa take inspiration from its organic surroundings. Truly celebrating the natural wonders of Thailand, the resort offers guests the chance to unwind, recuperate and rejuvenate while experiencing the luxury lifestyle of a 5-star resort. It was this celebration of culture combined with a commitment to high-end travel experiences that Luxury Lifestyle Awards recognized the resort as The Best Luxury Eco-Resort in Thailand 2020.
Part of the Marriott collection, Westin Hotels & Resorts are well placed to understand the needs and expectations of the modern traveller, so it is no surprise that the hotel provides a plethora of leisure and activities alongside beautifully curated rooms and a generous culinary offering.
Marriott Quality in Thailand
Guests have a choice of rooms or villa accommodation that help families, couples and group travellers tailor-make their holiday. Each provides the latest in amenities and design with rainforest showers and Heavenly Beds for that additional luxury touch. Connecting with the local landscape and culture is a key element of each room, with design elements in welcoming neutrals and stylish furnishings that represent the design influences of Thailand. Fully furnished balconies create the perfect spot for catching the first rays of sunshine or relaxing and taking in the breath-taking ocean views.
Staying Fit in Phuket
The WestinWORKOUT Fitness Studio provides a full arrange of the latest equipment along with a program of complimentary fitness classes. Guests looking for a pampering experience will not have to venture far, with a range of healing treatments and beauty services such as facials, body scrubs and even a range of treatments for younger family members.
Cocktails and Canapes
While the beach provides a natural bathing and relaxation area, the hotel provides four beautifully designed pools. The Horizon Pool provides the ideal viewing point to take in the local landscape while a dedicated Kid’s Pool provides the fun elements for younger members of the family. Those looking to sample the cocktails poolside, the Prego Pool is ideally situated near to the Prego Moon Deck.
Food for the soul comes in three dedicated on-site restaurants. Seasonal Tastes offers a tasty international encounter with a mix of buffet dishes from around the globe and Asian fare. Prego by the Beach provides a taste of Italy served around a bustling open kitchen and bar with on the beachfront Prego Moon Deck. A trip to Thailand would be incomplete without sampling the delicate and vibrant local dishes and EEST is dedicated to the exotic elegant tastes of Thai food.
Destination Wedding at the Westin
For those looking for an exotic backdrop to their dream wedding will find a full range of options at the venue. A choice of eight rooms can cater for up to 300-guests while those wanting a more intimate celebration can take advantage of the silver sand backdrop of the beach. On-site event specialists draw on their expertise to create the dream day alongside the skills of the culinary teams to craft individual wedding menus.
Throughout the resort and spa, careful attention has been played to connecting guests to the culture and idyllic scenery that surrounds it. It is this careful balance of providing 5-star accommodation while making sure guests have an opportunity to experience the true essence of Thailand, its people and culture that made it the winner of The Best Luxury Eco-Resort in Thailand in this years’ Luxury Lifestyle Awards.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Communications, publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, and multiple digital lifestyle blogs. She is a content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist in the luxury lifestyle niche. She is a regular content contributor to Retail-Insider and has a vast freelance portfolio including Boulevard English & Chinese editions, Indulge, and Montecristo Magazine. When not attending high-profile events in Vancouver's 'Luxury Zone’ or on assignment abroad, she is honing her plant-based cooking skills and caring for her rescues. firstname.lastname@example.org
- ☆ Issue #13 - Winter 2020/212021.01.11Folio.YVR Issue #13: Pasotti Ombrelli : A Fantastical Weapon Against the Weather
- ☆ Issue #13 - Winter 2020/212021.01.11Folio.YVR ☆ Issue 13 ☆ Nick Cave vs. Fazioli Piano – A Modern Day Parable of Passion
- ☆ Issue #13 - Winter 2020/212021.01.11Folio.YVR ☆ Issue 13 ☆ Jackie Kai Ellis: A Life of Her Own Creation
- ☆ Issue #13 - Winter 2020/212021.01.05Folio.YVR ☆ Issue 13 ☆ Ann Goldberg: A Cake is a Cake is a Cake