Canadian fashion designer Christopher Bates officially announces his celebrated menswear line is now retailing with leading luxury department store Breuninger in Germany. The Spring/Summer 2021 Collection was launched in the designer’s new headquarters and showroom space in Toronto’s Eaton Centre last summer and features many pieces that are modern and edgy, that will add a new level of vibrancy to your wardrobe with the introduction of new iridescent and neon fabrics.
“Germany is a key fashion market, not just in Europe, but globally. I am thrilled to launch our brand there with such an iconic, upscale retailer as Breuninger. It’s a dream come true,” said Christopher Bates, Creative Director.
Germany – Destination for Style
With stores being closed due to the pandemic the Christopher Bates spring/summer 2021 men’s collection is available exclusively on Breuninger.com, one of the most sought-after online destinations for premium and luxury fashion and lifestyle. Breuninger is not only one of the leading online retailers for designer fashion in Germany but also services important affluent markets in Austria and Switzerland.
Select products include: pima cotton knits, jersey cotton sweatshirts, his bestselling Romeo kiss print dress shirt, coated bomber jackets, contemporary tailored blazers and pants, and black velvet slippers embroidered with a lipstick kiss. Featuring cutting-edge materials and artisanal level craftsmanship all the products are proudly made in Italy, except for the signature kiss print shirt which is still proudly made in Canada.
Christopher Bates – Canadian Design Icon
Toronto-based, Christopher Bates continues to be at the forefront of luxury menswear in Canadian fashion since founding his namesake label in 2008. In 2019, he won the Canadian Menswear Designer of the Year Award at the Canadian Arts and Fashion Awards. He retails with leading department stores including Nordstrom, Breuninger, and Harry Rosen. Inspired by the exclusive fabrics and artisanal Italian producers he works with, Bates’ commitment to quality and authenticity is absolute. This commitment, in harmony with his honed talent for timeless design, clever details, and bold colour palette is what has established him as a renowned expert in style.
Top Gun Capsule Collection Coming this Fall
This fall, Top Gun: Maverick, the sequel to the 1980’s classic Tom Cruise movie, will premiere in November. A licensing deal with Paramount Studios will see Top Gun x Christopher Bates Capsule Collection become available in December. Very exciting!
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Communications, publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, and multiple digital lifestyle blogs. She is a content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist in the luxury lifestyle niche. She is a regular content contributor to Retail-Insider and has a vast freelance portfolio including Boulevard English & Chinese editions, Indulge, and Montecristo Magazine. When not attending high-profile events in Vancouver's 'Luxury Zone’ or on assignment abroad, she is honing her plant-based cooking skills and caring for her rescues. email@example.com
- ☆ Issue #14 - June 20222022.07.03Chef Chanthy Yen: For the Planet & A Prime Minister ☆ Folio.YVR Issue 14
- ☆ Folio.YVR Friends2022.07.02Oakridge x Pac Rim Patio: Take Your Thirst Outside!
- ☆ Issue #14 - June 20222022.06.25Cloud Fazioli: Ethereal Percussion ☆ Folio.YVR Issue 14
- ☆ Issue #14 - June 20222022.06.25Rundle Bar: A Heart of Cocktails & Class ☆ Folio.YVR Issue 14