Downtown home furnishings and decor shopping just got a little more exciting with the launch of the new Habitat by Aeon location at the corner of West Pender and Howe Street.
With 18-foot ceilings, tall open walls, and beautifully designed furniture, the space is compelling with its modern yet majestic look. The vertical and horizontal slat architectural elements add a dimensional perspective, and the different sections convey a warm and inviting vibe, like walking through an inviting yet sophisticated home.
After the success of Aeon Stone & Tile and Poliform, Shama Gupta, Aeon Group’s President, decided to push the envelope of interior design and luxury by creating a space that epitomizes finesse and luxury.
Global Vision Realized
Influenced by her extensive travels through Europe and visiting various design shows and events, Shama envisioned the future of how modern design should be represented on the west coast. With the launch of the new Habitat by Aeon, she has brought together a curated list of high-end global brands in one glorious new space.
Designed by Walker McKinley of McKinley Studios, the showroom allows connoisseurs of contemporary design to lose themselves in its visual richness. The philosophy behind the new store is to show how furniture enhances the overall experience of a space.
New Brands Showcased
With this new addition to Vancouver’s downtown, the brand also brings unique and iconic global luxury interior design brands to the west coast. It adds sophisticated glamour to the Vancouver design industry. By introducing brands like Giorgetti, Lasvit, Sollos, Bomma, and Moroso, Habitat by Aeon has created a space that compliments the thriving real estate industry in Lower Mainland.
While Giorgetti is an Italian furniture brand specializing in luxurious contemporary furniture, Moroso is another Italian brand known for using textured fabrics and bold upholstery with many pieces designed by the renowned Patricia Urquiola.
New Options for Your Home
Sollos by Jader Almeida is a well-respected Brazilian high-end furniture brand famous for its curve-inspired designs that will appeal to the diverse market serviced by Vancouver’s design community.
Lasvit and Bomma are renowned lighting brands famous for using the Bohemian technique of hand-blown glass to create spectacular lighting for any space. Among its different areas, the showroom features the most expansive flagship kitchen of the luxury Italian brand Minotti Cucine while also hosting state-of-the-art kitchens by Aster Cucine.
With this perfectly placed location, Habitat by Aeon aims to redefine the Design District of Vancouver with neighbouring brands like Poliform, Major Interiors, Roche Bobois, Avenue Road, and Turri.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at [email protected].
- FoF ☆ Travel & AdventureNovember 26, 2023Are You Ready to ‘Stay in Style’ with Fairmont Pacific Rim x Dior?
- FoF ☆ Charity & PhilanthropyNovember 23, 2023Young Elite Vancouver 7th Annual Gala Celebration [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ Health & WellnessNovember 15, 2023Fairmont Pacific Rim Launches ‘The Nordic Spa’ Wellness Retreat with Thermal Spa
- FoF ☆ Culinary, Wine, SpiritsNovember 15, 2023Taiwanese Artist Wu Ching Ru’s ‘Pro Terra et Natura’ at Phantom Creek Estates