With its CF Richmond Centre launch, Roden Gray, a luxury designer boutique, expanded into a new market and celebrated its 15th year!
Known for its luxury designer brands, including Fear of God, Dries Van Note, Jil Sander, and Marni, the Richmond boutique is 1,700-square-feet and not short on style and unique offerings. The boutique features similar brands as its first location in historic Gastown (8 Water Street) while expanding to include unisex and lifestyle options.
Established in 2007, and now 15 years later, it has continued to expand its brand names. In 2017, its brand list was around 38 – now Roden Gray carries over 50 brands. Visitors can find various products, including clothing, outerwear, footwear, apothecary, home goods (like Gufram), and accessories.
Selling clothing is not the only priority at Roden Gray, as it also focuses on educating and making customers feel comfortable in a luxury environment.
Visit the CF Richmond Centre boutique, which features new designers and will include pop-up brands to cycle in new creative looks to the store.[This story is part of a collaboration with Retail-Insider.com]
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at email@example.com.
- FoF ☆ Fashion & LifestyleSeptember 26, 2023OMEGA Commandeers Beach House Restaurant for Seamaster Family Launch [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ VIP EventsSeptember 25, 2023Art Rapture Presents ‘The Throwback’ at Ironworks with Andy Dixon, Ola Volo & Rembrandt [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ VIP EventsSeptember 19, 2023Bootleggers Cocktails Brings 1st Drone Show to Vancouver [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ Charity & PhilanthropySeptember 17, 2023Vancouver Metropolitan Orchestra Celebrates 21st Season