With its CF Richmond Centre launch, Roden Gray, a luxury designer boutique, expanded into a new market and celebrated its 15th year!
Known for its luxury designer brands, including Fear of God, Dries Van Note, Jil Sander, and Marni, the Richmond boutique is 1,700-square-feet and not short on style and unique offerings. The boutique features similar brands as its first location in historic Gastown (8 Water Street) while expanding to include unisex and lifestyle options.
Established in 2007, and now 15 years later, it has continued to expand its brand names. In 2017, its brand list was around 38 – now Roden Gray carries over 50 brands. Visitors can find various products, including clothing, outerwear, footwear, apothecary, home goods (like Gufram), and accessories.
Selling clothing is not the only priority at Roden Gray, as it also focuses on educating and making customers feel comfortable in a luxury environment.
Visit the CF Richmond Centre boutique, which features new designers and will include pop-up brands to cycle in new creative looks to the store.[This story is part of a collaboration with Retail-Insider.com]
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Communications, publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, and multiple digital lifestyle blogs. She is a content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist in the luxury lifestyle niche. She is a regular content contributor to Retail-Insider and has a vast freelance portfolio including Boulevard English & Chinese editions, Indulge, and Montecristo Magazine. When not attending high-profile events in Vancouver's 'Luxury Zone’ or on assignment abroad, she is honing her plant-based cooking skills and caring for her rescues. [email protected]
- ☆ Issue #16 - Holiday Edition2023.01.23Birks x Greta Constantine: A Most Canadian Collaboration
- ☆ Issue #16 - Holiday Edition2023.01.23Birks High Jewellery: Unparalleled Artistry
- ☆ Issue #16 - Holiday Edition2023.01.22Habitat by Aeon: Shama Gupta’s Global Vision Realized
- ☆ Issue #16 - Holiday Edition2023.01.19Roden Gray: Opens in CF Richmond Centre & Adds Gufram