To celebrate the 10th year of Diner en Blanc, the founders and producers of the world’s most glorious all-white party, The Social Concierge, invited VIPs and media personalities to a special preview event at Yaletown’s Mine & Yours.
For those who dream of this annual event, the day that July turns into August signals the beginning of the search for the perfect all-white outfit. Thankfully, this year, Courtney Watkins’ Mine & Yours boutique on Davie Street hosted a pre-event event that combined bubbles, shopping, introductions, and over 150 all-white outfits, all in one convenient location.
The 2023 edition of Diner en Blanc will be held at an undisclosed but much sought-after location. According to TSC’s Tyson Villeneuve, the location has been four years in the making and will have the capacity to host 2,500 persons. At this point, all we can do is speculate on where it will be, but it does not matter because the attendees make every DEB spectacular. From finding friends and taking photos, elaborate costumes and table settings, art and acrobats, cocktails and canapes, and, not to forget, the napkin wave and the breathtaking sparkler moment, DEB has everything to create forever memories.
Never experienced Diner en Blanc? First-timers can register for Phase 3 now:
Jump on Insta and follow these key accounts to ensure you do not miss an announcement.
Dîner en Blanc – Vancouver / @dinerenblancvancouver
The Social Concierge / @tsc_agency
Aly Armstrong Event Planning & Design / @eventsbyaly
Santa Margherita Wines / @santamargheritawines
Taittinger Champagne / @champagnetaittinger
Peake of Catering / @peakeofcatering
Mine & Yours / @mineandyoursco
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FoF ☆ Charity & PhilanthropySeptember 28, 202341st Edition of Splash Art Auction Announced with New Fashion Moment Addition by Holt Renfrew
- FoF ☆ Fashion & LifestyleSeptember 26, 2023OMEGA Commandeers Beach House Restaurant for Seamaster Family Launch [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ VIP EventsSeptember 25, 2023Art Rapture Presents ‘The Throwback’ at Ironworks with Andy Dixon, Ola Volo & Rembrandt [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ VIP EventsSeptember 19, 2023Bootleggers Cocktails Brings 1st Drone Show to Vancouver [PHOTOS]