Since 1989, Fendi Casa has created furniture and objects for the home that bring the unique Fendi edge into the world’s personal and commercial spaces, all with timeless design elegance and aesthetic dimension.
At Salon Del Mobile.Milano 2019, Luxury Living Group presented the third collaboration between the Italian fashion house and Christina Celestino, famed architect and interior designer. This latest partnership entitled ‘Back Home’ offers a high-end take on the sentimental perception of the comforts of home and the furniture pieces that bring back fondness of family.
The lush décor included adjustable lamps, vibrant hand-woven carpets, cufflink-inspired mirrors, and limited edition (and incredibly pricy) side-tables inspired by a 1983 Karl Lagerfeld FF logo doodle. Upholstered sofas, in materials including marbles and onyxes, metallic surfaces and unexpected colour combinations, were the stars of the collection, around which all other pieces resided.
The colour palette is characterized by Cape Town in South Africa, evoking nature in powder blues, greens, neutral gradations of grey, and splashes of saturated colour applied to textile accessories and complementary furnishing items.
Individual pieces were robust with Selleria piping to zippers on the sofa, and chair upholstery, the FENDI bag buttons, and the iconic logo F is FENDI logo, structured fabrics and three-dimensional patterns, and graphic details and lines.
Stand-out pieces included the new Anna Armchair, inspired by Fendi’s global office building – the Palazzo della Civiltà Italiana, which is one of Rome’s most iconic structures, and the Thea chair which can also be found in the 2019 outdoor collection—a whole line of comfortable stylish furniture which is 100% animal-free and vegan!
Collection available at Major Interiors in Vancouver, BC.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Communications, publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, and multiple digital lifestyle blogs. She is a content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist in the luxury lifestyle niche. She is a regular content contributor to Retail-Insider and has a vast freelance portfolio including Boulevard English & Chinese editions, Indulge, and Montecristo Magazine. When not attending high-profile events in Vancouver's 'Luxury Zone’ or on assignment abroad, she is honing her plant-based cooking skills and caring for her rescues. email@example.com
- ☆ Issue #11 - February 20202020.03.06FolioYVR Issue #11: Ladurée by Matthew Kenney is a Vegan Pastry Paradise
- ☆ Issue #11 - February 20202020.03.06FolioYVR Issue #11: Elegant Getaway to LA’s Beverly Wilshire
- ☆ Issue #11 - February 20202020.03.03FolioYVR Issue #11: Cameron Silver, Legendary Vintage Curator
- ☆ Issue #11 - February 20202020.02.26Folio.YVR Issue #11: Laurence & Chico: Love & Legacy of Largess